𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴅᴇʟᴜʟᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙɪᴛ ᴅᴇʟᴜʟᴜ

{ third person pov: }

ahn miyoung quickly fled the scene after leaving the small surprises. she hoped that the milkis drink would give it away that it was her.

once the bell rang ricky found himself standing at his desk with a milkis drink and a folded piece of paper. he noticed the small kuromi imprint in the top right corner. he was pretty sure he knew who his "not so secret, secret admirer" was.

he zipped open his backpack to place the milkis drink in there for now. he opened up the folded piece of paper to read a letter addressed to him.

"what's that?" a voice startled him.

ricky glanced behind my shoulder to see kwon aecha. he exhaled softly. "good morning, kwon yeonhwa."

"yah, ricky" she responded. "what's with the usage of my full name?"

"we're not that close, yeonhwa" he sighed. "please stop being delusional."

"i'm not delusional!" she exclaimed, earning her a few glances.

yeonhwa had been in love with me since sophomore year. the feelings were definitely not returned. she was just an annoying delusional girl who couldn't take a hint.

"and you didn't answer my question." she went on. "what is that."

"it's just a letter from someone. it doesn't concern you."

yeonhwa grabbed the folded paper out of my hand. "who is this even from?"

he quickly snatched it back before she could read anything. "that also shouldn't concern you."

"yet it does" she replied. "is this from
another girl? are you cheating on me?"

ricky rolled my eyes at her. "we aren't even dating! i barely know you!"

yeonhwa stared at him in shock. her eyes started to get teary. is she seriously crying.

"how could you say that!"

"i'm sorry if i'm being harsh but you know that i don't like you back."

"you like that miyoung girl don't you?" she wiped her eyes.

"maybe i do maybe i don't. it's none of your business" he grabbed my things and moved to another seat far away from her.

~~~~
{ later }

the bell rang excusing the students to a quick four minute break. ricky shen waited for ahn miyoung outside of her classroom door. she stepped out of the class with a friend before noticing ricky. miyoung said a quick goodbye to her class friend and made her way over to ricky.