Chapter 26 - Home

**Note: This chapter contains explicit content**

Water dripped alluringly down Charlotte's pale breasts, glistening in the firelight. Her pink nipples tightened into little buds, and her sweet flower fluttered around his finger as he stroked her, rolling his thumb over that little bud of nerves at the top of her sex.

She was different than Uu'k'asht females in that her little bud of nerves was on the outside, hidden under a little petal of flesh. It was on the inside of an Uu'k'asht. A male could pleasure an Uu'k'asht female with his cock alone but a human would be more challenging.

Her body shuddered and she inhaled sharply with a darling little squeak of a sound that made his cock twitch in excitement. Every noise she made mesmerized him, shattered him.

When he'd first captured her, she'd been prickly and closed off and though she still had her hard edges, he'd noticed the longer she spent under the tutelage of the Arinol, the more feminine she'd become. And the more she allowed herself to be vulnerable.

Even now, he could feel the tension in the lines of her body, pressed against his. Her eyes stared at nothing and he could see the battle in them as she warred with what she was probably told was wrong... and what she knew felt so right.

Charlotte was slick and ready. He knew she was just trying to escape but so was he and if they could escape together, then they were both better for it. Besides, his mates wanted her, but none of them would pursue her unless he did first. And he wanted to. He really wanted to. Especially after what she did to save Echnar's life. But it had been longer than that. The moment he'd pulled her from the river water, her fragile throat, and life in his hands, large green eyes looking up at him, water glistening on golden eyelashes. No, it was even before that. She was fierce and beautiful and he'd denied his feelings long enough.

He pushed another finger into her and she moaned in a way that broke him in half. His cock was so hard it ached to be buried inside her, but he didn't want to hurt her. She was so tiny compared to him. So petite.

As if his lower half developed a mind of its own, he started thrusting against her soft, smooth backside. He held himself back and kept himself slow and careful despite his raging desire to fuck her hard and fast.

Shodara would kill him if he hurt her.

Ahnekk stood, picking her up and cradling her in his arms as he did. She tensed but didn't protest as he stepped out of the tub and set her on her feet. He quickly dried them both off, then picked her up again and walked to the pallet he shared with his mates. He laid her down on her back and knelt above her, gazing over her lithe body and round breasts. She was completely hairless from the neck down and when he parted her legs he saw what his fingers had told him; her delicate sex was hairless as well, leaving a beautiful, pink flower bare for the taking. Color rose in her cheeks and breasts and he frowned in curiosity. He'd never seen her change color like that before. Was it a good thing? It certainly was pretty but he noticed she refused to meet his eyes no matter how long he looked into her face, waiting for her to look at him.

Finally, he reached out and took hold of her chin, and said, "Charlotte."

She met his eyes then and he saw the uncertainty, the doubt, and the fear she was trying to hide behind a layer of lust. She looked so vulnerable.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said.

Releasing her chin he laid out alongside her and gently ran his hand down her body from her throat, over her breasts and muscled belly, and back up again. He liked the feel of her and by the quick little intake of breath, she liked the feel of him touching her. Her skin even responded with little bumps in the wake of his touch.