Chapter 63 - Who You Were, And Who You Wish To Be

***Note: This chapter includes explicit sexual situations***

Tasha tossed Charlotte onto the bed and was instantly on top of her, his passion ferocious. He stripped her out of her pants with one tug as he nipped at her throat and shoulder, then shoved her tunic up on his way down her body.

His massive hand squeezed one of her tender breasts and she gasped at the exquisite ache it caused as his mouth pulled the other between his tusks and sucked hard. She tangled her hands in his hair, letting her head fall back on her neck as her eyes drifted closed, reveling in the sensation of his hands and mouth on her skin.

He shoved her thighs apart and pressed his hand against her crotch rubbing her pussy and she was so turned on his fingers slipped through her juices and he growled, rumbling against her breast as he nipped at her nipple.

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you I've wanted you. Wanted to taste you, claim you. I've dreamed of this," he rumbled against her chest before moving down her body.

He gripped her hips, pulled her upward, and licked her, his tongue hot on her sex, his tusks hard and smooth against her skin. He moaned as he tasted her, arms tightening around her thighs.

The bed depressed and Charlotte looked to see Gondroll and Shodara passionately pulling each other's clothes off.

Gondroll rolled, pulling her atop him and shoving roughly into her. She cried out, head whipping back on her neck in ecstasy, and she was so fucking gorgeous Charlotte could have wept.

"What's this?" Tasha asked, rubbing a thumb over her clit.

Charlotte gasped again, her entire body jerking in response.

"Oh!" Tasha exclaimed with a grin. "That's what it is."

He nuzzled her inner thigh, his thumb rubbing a slow circle around her clit, testing it, watching her muscles clench as he explored her.

Beside them, Echnar pushed Shodara forward onto Gondroll's chest, gripping himself as he ran his fingers down her spine and gripped her butt cheek.

Tasha did something that nearly made Charlotte's vision white out. Her back arched and she yelped.

"Did I hurt you?" Tasha asked.

"No! Do it again," Charlotte said, focusing on him once more.

His smile was slow and sexy as he lowered his mouth to her sex, trapping her eyes with his scalding gaze.

His tongue licked up through her folds and circled her clit before he lowered his mouth and sucked hard on her. The whole time his tongue continued to flick.

Charlotte closed her eyes and reminded herself to breathe as shocks of pleasure radiated through her body. And she hadn't even orgasmed yet.

***

Charlotte was in his arms, her taste on his tongue. Her body his to explore and please. Just as he'd had her in his dreams. His cock was painfully hard as he watched her writhe in his grasp and he had to clench his entire lower body to keep from coming right there on the blankets.

She was so beautiful. Perfect. Alien and sexy with her smooth skin and pink flower-bud nipples. He loved the way her sweat made her skin shimmer in the firelight. He loved that he was so petite. It made him feel big. Strong. It made him feel like killing anything that would harm her. It made him feel like fucking her hard to see how much punishment her petit, human body could take.

He suddenly needed to be inside her so badly his cock ached with that need, his balls tightening in anticipation.

Giving the beautiful folds of her dainty sex a final lick, he lowered her pelvis, positioned his cock as her slick, hot entrance, and pushed.