Chapter 37 - How Does it Feel?

***Note: This chapter contains explicit sexual content***

Charlotte awoke in a tangle of warm bodies. She lay there, listening to the breathing of her lovers and the roar of the rain. Thunder rumbled outside and she wondered if the rain was ever going to stop. How could it rain this hard for so long and not cause massive flooding in the city?

Swallowing, she pushed herself up and looked around herself. She was sandwiched between Gondrol and Ahnekk. Shodara spooned Gongrol and Echnar was sprawled on the other side of her, sleeping with his mouth open, snoring softly.

Carefully, she extracted herself from the tangle and went to the table to pour herself a glass of water. It had only been a day and her body already felt so much better. It shouldn't have been possible to heal so fast from such a grievous injury, but she guessed magic was involved so who knew?

She dressed in a long, blue tunic dress with dark red embroidery up the sleeves and hems, stepped into a pair of slippers, and quietly slipped out the door.

The halls were dark and empty in the pre-dawn light. She made her way all the way to the bathroom without seeing or hearing a single person.

The spacious room was also dark and eerily silent. She went to the scrub-down area and filled a bowl of water from a spigot.

Behind her, the door closed and she spun to see Echnar striding toward her wearing only a pair of loose-fitting pants.

He came right up to her, took off his pants, then grabbed the bowl of water from her hands and dumped it on himself.

"Hey," she said with a frown.

He pushed the bowl back into her hands and said, "Fill it back up."

"I'm not a servant, Ech," she snapped.

"It's not just for me," he said, picking up a bar of soap and rubbing it over his chest.

Frowning, she turned and refilled the bowl. When she looked at him again, he'd lathered himself up to the point that his entire body, from the neck down, looked white.

Uu'k'asht skin was covered in a layer of short hair or fur that gave them the feel of what she imagined velvet or sued felt like, so when they lathered up, they really lathered up.

"Pour it on yourself, and come to me," he commanded.

This must be what Shodara had meant about Echnar being dominant because that sure as hell was not a request.

Charlotte's first reaction was to tell him to fuck off, but her curiosity won over and she lifted the bowl and dumped it over her head before setting the bowl down and approaching him.

His thick arms wrapped around her as he pulled her in close, and used the soap suds on his own body to wash her.

She hummed in pleasure at the pampering as he cleaned her from head to toe, taking extra time on her breasts and ass.

By the time he was finished rinsing them both off, she was so turned on that she considered dropping to her knees before him but hesitated because she really didn't think she could fit an Uu'k'asht cock in her mouth.

Before she could consider it further, he slowly tangled his hand in her hair and walked her over to one of the pillars, staying slightly behind her. Her heart thundered in her chest and she swallowed hard in anticipation as he pushed her against one of the massive pillars.

Charlotte inhaled and exhaled a shaking breath as he ran his fingertips lightly along the back of her shoulder, brushing her hair aside. She could feel gooseflesh prickling down her back as he bent down to nuzzle her throat, tusks scraping over the back of her neck. His hot tongue licked her flesh and she shivered as his hand cupped the side of her head and she turned into his touch.