Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Understanding the Situation

    Li Chun didn't hide it either, and told the two of them everything he knew. As far as he is concerned, hiding in the supermarket is really not a problem. Among other things, the food in the supermarket will run out sooner or later, so they can't always hide in it. In the past two days, the atmosphere in the supermarket could be called relaxed, but with the reduction of food and the increase of the number of people, the atmosphere has become more and more weird.

    Li Chun has always been a bold and careful person. In addition to paying attention to the outside situation these days, he is just thinking about how to get a chance. Although they can barely get safety by hiding in the supermarket, they are also isolated from the world, and they cannot get any new news. He has always believed that country h will not just fall like this. It might be difficult to survive in city s, but in bigger cities, the capital city b, he had to find a place to survive even for his daughter.

    But escaping is not that simple. Although he is also a supernatural person, his wife is an ordinary person, and there is a child who is only five years old. It is impossible to escape safely. So in the past few days, he has been paying attention to see if there is anyone who can go with him, and it doesn't require how strong he is, as long as he can help.

    He also saw it when Gu Zhun and An Xiao were fighting zombies outside just now. The man has good skills and is an ice-type supernatural user. Although the girls had no supernatural powers, they didn't scream like some girls when they saw zombies. Instead, they calmly helped to beat the zombies.

    In Li Chun's opinion, these two people are the best partners for cooperation. There is no drag and a certain force value. Of course, if there is no big problem with character.

    Li Chun spoke carefully, and An Xiao and Gu Zhun also listened carefully. It turns out that although many people survived the earthquake that night, many people turned into zombies. All this happened so fast that the government was paralyzed without even having time to react. Many people's homes were destroyed by the earthquake, and even those who were not destroyed faced the situation of running out of ammunition and food. To add insult to injury, zombies are very infectious. As long as they are bitten or caught, they will become zombies. Even drinking polluted water may cause infection. Fortunately, zombies now move very slowly and stiffly. It was no problem for the man to hit a zombie, which gave everyone a chance.

    Some courageous and far-sighted people began to risk their lives to flee abroad, and those with children at home who could not leave had to come out to find food, and the major supermarkets were the first places where people came out to search or take refuge.

    This supermarket is relatively large, and there are about a hundred people hiding in it. There are old people, children and young adults. It has been several days since the end of the world. It's very simple, it can only be biscuits, instant noodles, bread and the like. But after these few days, everyone has been a little frightened. They have almost emptied the supermarkets, put all the food around them, and kept a close distance between people. The heart of defense is very obvious.

    Speaking of this, Li Chun's face turned bitter. The people of H country have always been a passionate nation, and now everyone is guarding against each other like this, maybe they are forced by the facts. Even he didn't dare to let others get too close to his wife and daughter?

    Gu Zhun frowned tightly after listening to Li Chun finish what he had learned. Originally, I wanted to learn about the outside situation from Li Chun, but Li Chun only knew a little bit about the zombie situation. As for the situation outside, he didn't know at all whether there was shelter in other places.