Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Mutant Rat

    The problem of difficulty in traveling is no surprise to people who have been baptized for half a year. After all, if an incident happens once in a while, everyone may not be able to bear it, but if this incident has become the norm, everyone will calm down.

    But no matter how calm you are, everyone still wants to scold their mothers for the difficulty of this trip. It was fine when they were at the base. After they walked for two days, the sky suddenly became gloomy. When the snow fell, it was not small snow grains but very large flakes of snowflakes, and a layer fell in a short while. By the time they were looking for a place to stay after dark, the snow had already fallen half a foot thick.

    Winter is already cold, and the snow is so cold that people can't even stretch out their hands. At this time, people with fire abilities like Li Chun and the others were very popular. From time to time, someone would come over to borrow a fire and light some firewood to keep them warm.

    After finally reaching the destination range on the fifth day, everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief. Du Ling's team is full of good players, and the people who came out this time are the best of the best. There are not even ordinary people, not even those who are too old, but even those with supernatural powers are all flesh and blood. In the cold weather, not to mention just a small supernatural being, even the zombie's movements have slowed down a lot, so everyone can be sure.

    At this time, the members of the team almost exploded with all their enthusiasm for fighting zombies. Fighting zombies is good, not only can they exercise their abilities, but they can also be active. After killing a few zombies, people feel much more comfortable.     As soon as they entered the destination area, there were obviously more zombies. It seemed that the situation here was indeed not optimistic. Thinking of the legendary mutated animals, everyone's heart sank unconsciously. The right time, the right place, and none of them took it this time. It can really be said that the future is uncertain.     Signaling everyone to be careful with his eyes, Du Ling walked in the front, followed by two people who were always vigilant about the surroundings. Zhao Lei is also in front, because he is a person with spiritual powers, and can choose the most suitable path by virtue of his powers. However, with Du Ling, who has strong mental powers, it is not up to Zhao Lei to choose the route. He just needs to keep an eye on the zombies around him to prevent everyone from being attacked from around.

    Although everyone tried their best to leave, there were too many zombies after all, and it was hard not to make a sound because of the snow. When he was about to approach the granary, a large group of zombies surrounded him as if they had been injected with chicken blood.

    "Grandma, why is this group of bastards so lingering?" Seeing a large group of zombies surrounding them, several hot-tempered people cursed loudly, but they just cursed to vent their anger, and soon joined the fight. The ranks of zombies went.

    Seeing so many zombies, An Xiao was startled. Just now, everyone's abilities were wasted a lot. Now that there are such a large number of zombies, it is really dangerous. Now she didn't care about the leakage of the energy water and was too scared to use it. She pretended to let Gu Zhun drink water and quickly poured him a big bottle to replenish his strength.   

In fact, Gu Zhun's situation is not bad. He originally has ice-type abilities. Although the weather is cold now, it is easier to activate his abilities. A few skates passed by, and several zombies fell down. An ice-type superpower in Du Ling's original team saw him killing all directions like this, so he couldn't help shouting: "Brother Gu, well done.     " Ling is just drizzle in comparison. Du Ling is a person with dual abilities of lightning and spirit. When a thunderbolt passes by, a large number of zombies fall down. This is the first time Li Chun and the others have come out with Du Ling. Even though they have seen the power of his supernatural powers on the road, but now seeing him killing zombies is like chopping melons and vegetables. I am full of admiration. If it wasn't for the wrong timing, a fighting maniac like Xu Feng would already be staring at the stars.