Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 Returning to Base

    Wang Bing's uneasiness became more and more intense. He didn't even pack up the supplies left outside the forest area, and drove away with his people in a car. Because of that big tree, they also suffered a lot of casualties. When they came, there were more than 20 or 30 teams, but now there are only ten people including Gao Qian and Wang Bing.

    Even these ten people were more or less injured. Looking at these wounded soldiers, Wang Bing's heart twitched in distress. This time, all the tops he brought out were elites. I didn't expect that all of them were lost here.

    Gao Qian was also aware of the stormy atmosphere. Seeing Wang Bing's frown tightly, he comforted him: "At least our harvest this time is not small, but it's a pity." Everyone knows what it's a pity. The big tree has obviously evolved its mind, and it would be a great harvest if it was cut down. Now the manpower has been damaged a lot, but the main pole has not been removed.

    "Grandma's are all those white-eyed wolves, if they hadn't interfered there, we would have got it." Said a team member with a slightly irritable temper. "We provided them with food and clothing, and we tried our best to protect their safety. In the end, we turned our faces faster than anyone else." Everyone who said this said that they had sympathy, although entering the base was to confiscate supplies, but Many people came in empty-handed. Although the food provided on the base was not much, it saved the lives of many people, but the people who were sheltered by the base were merciless when they fought against them.

    "Xiao Hu, you are always paying attention to the movement in the forest area. Xiaoma speeds up. My insecurity is getting stronger and stronger. Let's leave here quickly." Seeing everyone's righteous indignation, Wang Bing felt helpless. In fact, even without those people, they might not be able to get the big tree. Perhaps what everyone is heartbroken is not the little green crystals, but the moral integrity that human beings are increasingly losing. But he still couldn't give up on this big tree, so he told Xiao Hu to always pay attention to the movements there, even if someone succeeded, he had to know who got it in the end. Xiao Hu is one of the only two supernatural powers and mutants in the base, wind power and clairvoyance. No one can hide the situation in the forest area from him.

    "Team, Captain, what do you think is going on?" A team member screamed, causing Wang Bing to raise his head suddenly. I saw a large number of zombies rushing over in the distance, so dense that it was almost impossible to count how many there were. Wang Bing's scalp tingled, "Xiao Ma, go around the path and try to avoid the crowd of zombies. What the hell is going on? Isn't there no zombies in the forest area? Why did such a large group suddenly pop up?" Although their car It was strengthened by the gold-type supernatural beings on the base with all their strength, but it can only be crushed against such a huge group of zombies. Fortunately, they are still a certain distance away from the zombie group, and they should be able to escape if all goes well.

    After listening to Wang Bing's words, the pony immediately drove around at full speed. After the zombies rushed over, they had already run far away. Everyone was relieved to see the group of zombies heading towards the forest area. However, thinking of the people who are still in the forest area, everyone is a little afraid. If Wang Bing hadn't made a quick decision, they might have been dumped by now.

    "Boss, boss." Xiao Hu, who had been paying attention to the forest area, suddenly let out a scream, "Zombie, zombie, that big tree." Xiao Hu spoke in a disorderly manner, obviously out of shock. Xiao Hu has always been very courageous, but now he was frightened into such a state. After a long time, when Xiao Hu calmed down, everyone realized what happened.

    When the zombie hordes passed by, it was obviously impossible for the mere seventy or eighty people left in the forest to survive. Everyone thought of this, but what everyone didn't expect was what happened next. After the zombies killed everyone, the big tree that had been cut off by everyone suddenly stretched out countless branches and inserted them into the zombie's brain. After a while, the zombie had only a layer of skin left.