Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Finding the Family

    When the three returned home, Li Chun's family and Xu Feng, who had gone out to look for their family members, had already returned.

    It's not that easy to find someone at the base, but it's not that difficult either. After all, when entering the base, everyone has to register. If there is no special reason, people will not change their names in a whim.

    Besides, Li Chun is either a supernatural being or a mutant, and the staff at the base are also willing to give some face. The person Li Chun and Xu Feng were looking for was the staff who received them that day. Because of An Xiao's unique ability, the staff had a good impression of them, so they searched for them according to the roster. Although there were several people with the same name and surname, they still looked for them with some excitement.

    Li Chun found his parents, but it is regrettable that Li Chun's father-in-law and mother-in-law turned into zombies the day the apocalypse broke out. It was the neighbor who helped the old couple to survive.

    Although the old couple is not young, but Li Chun's father has exploded the earth-type supernatural ability, relying on this Li father to protect his wife all the way, although he has suffered all the way, but finally reached the T base. After entering the base, Father Li did not go out to collect supplies. He has been strengthening the walls of the base in exchange for points, plus the food distributed by the base. Although you can't eat enough, you can't starve to death. When Li Chun found Father Li, he was working there, and his body and face were covered in dirt.

    Li Chun's strong body follows his father's. Although Li's father is not young, he still has a strong body and a straight back. But when Li Chun saw his father this time, he almost couldn't recognize him. Father Li's back is bent, and he was a little fat at first, but now he is very thin, and the two splayed lines on his face are getting deeper.

    The moment he saw his father, Li Chun hugged his father and cried loudly on the spot. The man over 1.8 meters was crying like a child. Father Li was startled by this sudden embrace, subconsciously wanting to activate his abilities. But when he heard his son's tearful father, Father Li touched his son with trembling hands. Seeing that the touch was real, his tears also stayed down. It's not that he didn't want to go to look for his son, but the crowd is so vast, he doesn't even know if his son and daughter-in-law are alive, he and his wife escaped to the T base, and they have escaped to base T, and if they go out again, I'm afraid there will be nothing but death. He and his wife thought that it was almost impossible to see their son in this life, but they didn't expect that God was so kind to their family that there would be a day when father and son would meet again.

    The two stabilized their emotions, and Li's father quickly pulled his son and asked, "Qiqi and Tiantian, are you okay, are you all okay?" Seeing

    his father's anxious face, Li Chun quickly said: "It's okay, Dad Don't worry, they followed me out this morning, but it's not safe for them to have a woman or a child in such a mess outside, so I'll let them wait at the place where the base registers personnel information, and it's safe there." Actually, it was Zhao

    Xueqi Seeing that there was no name of her parents on the personnel information registered at the base, she was very anxious, and the two split into two groups. Li Chun went out to find her parents, and Zhao Xueqi continued to look for her parents' information there.

    "Dad, where do you live now, let's go find Mom first." After calming down, Li Chun was anxious to see his mother.

    "Okay, let's go now." Father Li remembered that his wife had been crying secretly because of his son's family of three these days, and now he couldn't even care about work, and rushed home with his son. You must know that if you leave now, you will be in vain all morning.