Just General.

[Silva's POV]

Finn and I dove down into the trees where it was closed off, knowing that that's where they'd be. When we broke through the leaves, I could see the Leafmen surrounding something.

Finn landed and the Leafman parted so that I could see what they were all looking at. I could see Ronin holding my sister - her body lay there with an arrow in her stomach.

"Tara!" I screamed. I jumped off the bird and ran to them, ignoring the pain in my stomach. I quickly pulled her out of Ronin's arms.

"No. No!" I cried, grasping onto her.

"Silva..." Ronin breathed out.

"Tara, no. No, please. I can't lose you." I pleaded, leaning over her.

"So brave, Silva. And so serious, Ronin." She chuckled, looking at both of us.

"Tara, please." I pleaded. Rocking her body gently.

"I love you both." She said before closing her eyes.

"No! You can't-- Tara!" I cried as her body went limp.

Her body began to glow golden. I placed her forehead against mine as she turned into a golden mist. I closed my eyes, unable to watch her fade away. When I felt nothing in my arms, I opened my eyes. 

Around me, the Leafman all took a knee. The arrow that had killed her had fallen to the ground, killing the green around it in seconds. Ronin pulled me into his side, allowing me to cry in it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Finn, I placed my hand over his and squeezed it.

"I'm so sorry." A girl I had never seen before said. She had on weird clothes but was holding the Pod.

"What did she say to you?" Ronin asked.

"Something about... Galuu? Or a canoe...?" She answered.

"Nim Galuu." Ronin said.

"The Scroll Keeper?" Finn inquired.

"We don't know anything about the Pod without my sister. Maybe he does." I said, getting up, and hiding my stomach from view.

"What do we now?" Someone asked.

"You'll have to lead us, Princess." Finn said looking at me.

A chorus of agreement surrounded me.

"No." I stated. "I was only the Princess because of Tara. Now she's gone... Ronin and I will lead you as your Generals until tonight when the Pod blooms." I stated.

"But Princess--" "I'm not a Princess anymore. Just General. Understood?" I stated, my heart hardening.

A chorus of "Yes, General." sounded.

"Take the Leafmen to Moonhaven. Fortify it. Keep everyone safe." Ronin told Finn.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Mandrake will be looking for this pod, but he won't be looking for a Leafman traveling alone." Ronin said.

"That's not what I meant." Finn stated.

"...I know what you meant." Ronin patted him on the shoulder, a sad expression on his face.

"I'll send word when I reach Nim's." Ronin said.

"You mean when we reach Nim's." I corrected him.

"Silva, we need to keep you safe." He rebutted.

"I don't care about that!" I stressed.

"I do! I can't lose you too! You're too important!" Ronin grabbed my hand and held it tightly.