~cassandra lowen~

The team sat around the round table, each looking at their own file in front of them with confused faces. They each wondered a) what they should do, and b) how they could do it.

Each paper held screenshots of their own famous conversations with unknown, circles surrounding where their text style changed now and then. It was obvious where the change happened.

She used to get annoyed at Morgan and Carlisle when they texted in the normal way someone would over the phone, and a few days ago, she started using such techniques. Not exactly something someone would do if they were feeling themselves.

They also had a file of exactly who their unknown friend was:

Cassandra Lowen.

Also known as Cassie.

23 year old woman, father died in front of her when she was 14. Mother divorced her dad earlier than that. She works at the club where those 4 girls worked too. Now in education to join the FBI.

And no one has seen her in a week.

Unfortunately, her school as been closed due to a rat infestation. So no one could actually put in for a missing person case.

She lived in an apartment in Quantico. Number 205. 15th floor.

"So, we go to her apartment. What do we do if she's not there? We have no idea where she could be."

Rossi and Hotch looked at their team, not sure what would happen if they actually did this.

Could they really believe the person who'd been hacking them had actually gone missing or was murdered by the UnSub they were looking for.

It was such a coincidence.

"We'll figure that out when we come to it. But if she's really in trouble, we need to help her."

The door slammed as Carlisle walked in, her face clearly showing the worry in her mind. "What happened?"

They looked between each other, wondering who should say it.

Another thing, they'd found out that Carlisle knew Cassie. They went to high school together, the former was in senior as the latter only just joined as a freshman. She'd skipped two grades, and the two immediately formed a bond for their love of.... Well, a boy.

Reid cleared his throat. "Cassandra may in trouble, she's been texting differently then she used to. It may be nothing but it could be something."

Carlisle pushed a hand through her hair. "Oh shit. I knew it was weird when she starting saying I love you with actual emojis after every conversation."

Morgan nodded and played his arms on the table. "Right, so who's going?"

Hotch let out a sigh as he scanned his team, "Morgan, JJ and Prentiss, go to her apartment. If she's there, you can tell her what happened. Maybe she just got hacked, if not and it's someone else, ask about the case. Say you're chasing up a lead and see how they react. Do not push them for answers. Carlisle and Reid, stay with Garcia. Maybe message her and keep her busy. Me and Rossi will keep an eye on the apartment outside. Be careful."

~~~

Carlisle

Carlisle 🖕❤️
Hey

Unknown;)
Wassup

Carlisle 🖕❤️
How's school going?

Unknown;)
Shit
We have online classes and they want me to write essays for everything.
Like
What the fuck is wrong with these teachers man

Carlisle 🖕❤️
Lmao

Unknown;)
How's the job going

Carlisle 🖕❤️
Meh
First case is going on for ages. I thought these guys closed them in like two days.
This UnSub is so weird.

Unknown;)
Lol
Hey sorry my home protection app is going off
Apparently someone's at my door
I'll be back in a minute

Carlisle 🖕❤️
R u not at home rn

Unknown;)
Nah
I'm at my mum's
She said she wanted to make up or whatever
Why is your team at my house ?

Carlisle 🖕❤️
They wanted to surprise u or smth
I said it was a bad idea

Unknown;)
Right
Okay
Well
Tell them to go away
I don't need my neighbours thinking I'm a fucking criminal bro
They already think I'm a prostitute

Carlisle 🖕❤️
Yh
Don't worry
I'll send them back

~~~

Knocks at the door surrounded the hallway as JJ pounded on it.

Morgan leaned against the wall as he tried to listen to any movement on the inside.

There were a few footsteps nearing them and the sound of a lock turning, and finally, the door opened.

Ahhh. Thanks so much for 20k and 500 readsm its so amazing. This is the first look at how the real life is gonna be. Next chapters will hopefully have more social media in it, I just wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger.

Love you all!!!