~bitch boy~

Bau GC

Cass Cass
Soooo
What are the precautions
Of keeping me alive
Because
I have the skill and education to protect myself
But
I have a feeling you people aren't gonna let me do that

Morgan 💪💪
Ud b right

Cass Cass
Ud B rIgHt
Shut up bitch boy

Prentiss (jj's secret lover)
...
I can't
Hungover Cassie is the best
Can you get drunk more often

Cass Cass
If you guys don't start telling me
What I'm gonna do
I swear to god I will go searching
For that mother trucker
Myself

Morgan 💪💪
Ok ok
Calm down
Let's not go that far
I'm sure Hotch had a great plan
Right Hotch

Cass cass
Damn
Dead silence
Great plan
Truly
I'm definitely going to be saved with that

JJ ❤️❤️
Give him a chance
He's probably typing an essay worthy plan

Prentiss (jj's secret lover)
Yeah
Sure sure
Feeling real confident

Carlisle
Guys
Can we b serious rn
My best friend is the target of a serial killer

Reid
We could assign someone to watch her apartment. And when she's in school there are many trained FBI agents all around to keep an eye on her.

Carlisle
THANK YOUUU REID
Ur the only one thinking rn

P.G 🥳✨
Well
Me and Rossi r creating a plot in my office
So
U miss Carlisle can shut up

Cass Cass
Oke
Well
You all suck
Imma go to sleep
Let me know when hotch comes back
Where ever the fuck he left to
Unless he got kidnapped
Or murdered
Then
I don't really care if you tell me
You'll be busy
Toodles

Morgan 💪💪
Y does she put that idea in my head
Now I have to go search for him
Bye guys

Reid
I'll come with you. I'll meet you at my desk.

Morgan 💪💪
Oke pretty boy

---

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me..."

Cassie danced along her hallway to her bedroom, singing to the lyrics that played from her speaker.

After taking a lot of pain killers that may or may not have been warranted for what she had, the brunette was now in a much better mood.

She twirled around and jumped up with a grin as she felt the beat vibrating on the floor.

Deep down, the Lowen girl knew that Sheila would complain any minute but she didn't care. Not yet anyway. She would when her body was being pelted with slippers.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak li-"

The song was cut off by a loud scream as she heard a loud knock on the door.

Damn, she thought she'd have more time before the pelting began.

Apparently not.

Reluctantly, Cassie moved toward the entrance and pursed her lips in a tight grin.

Swinging it open, her eyes widened at the sight of a middle aged man with dark hair and a stoic expression. "Cassandra Lowen."

"Oh, hi there Mr Hotchner. Great to finally meet you. Thought you died or something. But obviously not. Since you're here and all."

He didn't seem impressed by her rambling, and noticed her hand was inching toward the handle as if she were about to slam in it his face.

"You feeling alright, Cassandra?"

"Oh, me yeah? Totally. Just finding it weird how your actually in my home. Bit weird you know. Especially when someone is apparently trying to kill me. But suspicious it you ask me."

Maybe it was the pain killers.

Maybe it was the stress of everything that she was doing recently, the education, her mother and brother and being the next victim of a fricking serial killer.

But it definitely explained what she did next.

Expectedly, she pushed the door and already started to rush off further into the apartment.

Hotch put his foot in between the door and the wall before rushing into the room and following her around.

He knew she wasn't anyone to be worried about. She wasn't dangerous. She wasn't a killer. She was a victim who was stressed and scared. But she also had training to chase UnSubs.

Which is what made it imperative to talk to her in a formal matter and not on a group chat before she decided to take matters into her own hands.

---

Bit of a cliffhanger but I didn't want to make this chapter too long.
Ahhhh
I actually love this book so much
Cassie is so cute
Also
Does anyone have any cute ship names for Cassie and Spencer?
It could be their last or first names but I can't seem to find one
Thanks so much for reading
I love you all so much!!