Cheater

My hand paused on the door knob, my heart quickened, and my brain started working overtime as I realised what I was going to walk into.

I could hear muffled noises coming from mine and emmets bedroom. I was sure he was in there with someone else...

As I stood there, my heart began to ache, and tears threatened my eyes as I pushed the door open.

Their emmet was. On their bed. With another girl. Wait. I know that girl. "ASHELY? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU TWO?" I screamed as I turned red with anger. "Lucy?! You weren't meant to be back for another 3 hours!" Emmet said, confused as he jumped off the bed. "YEAH AND YOU WERENT MENT TO BE SLEEPING WITH ASHELY IN MY BED WHEN I GOT BACK BUT SHIT HAPPENS!" I said before slamming the door on them.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed all his stuff, put it in a bin bag, and then headed back into the bedroom. Ashely was now wearing her clothes, and I was emmet. "I'm gonna go..." Ashely said, running out of the house.

"GET YOUR SHIT AND GO. NOW. BY TIME, I GET BACK. YOU WILL BE GONE EMMET OR ILL GET YOUR MOTHER ROUND HERE TO DRAG YOU OUT." I said, slamming the door on him again.

I got in my car and started to drive. Withing 5 minutes, I was at tims house hesitating and reluctantly getting out of the car.

I raised my hand, knocked, and stepped back. Tim answered the door and ashely appeared hugging his torso. When ashely saw me, the colour drained from her face.

"Can I come in Tim? We all have a lot to talk about." I said without waiting for a reply pushing the door to let myself in. We all went into the living room and sat down.

"Whats this about lucy?" Ashely said innocently. I scoffed. "Why don't you explain?" I said my cheeks flaring. "What is she talking about ashely?" Tim asked, confused. "Oh, nothing, she's just jealous of us, babe." Ashely said, kissing his cheek. "REALLY?" I asked, shouting, standing up.

"Woah. You two calm down. Both of you sit now. What's going on." Tim said, de-escalating the situation. "Well, I got home from shift and heard noises. Opened my bedroom door and saw MY boyfriend and Ashely over here making out on my sheets!" I said, trying to stay calm.

"What, no? You lying bitch!" Ashely said standing up and smacking my cheek. "OH REALLY? CARE TO SEE THE CAMERA FOOTAGE?" I said, shoving my phone with the camera footage at Tim. "Ashely... I. Why?" Tim asked with tears in his eyes. I calmed down a bit when I saw how upset Tim was. "Babe I-" ashely tried to touch Tim. Tim shook her off. "Just go ashely. Now." Tim whispered. Ashely stormed out of the house.

"Hey. Are you ok?" I asked quietly. "Yeah, fine." Tim said, clearing his throat. "Come here." I said, looking up at him. "What?" Tim asked, confused. "You need a hug come here." I said, forcing him to hug me. Ar first, he resisted but eventually calmed down and hugged me back. I felt small water droplets on my shoulder.

"Tim, you're getting my shirt wet," I said, giggling. "Sorry," he said, chuckiling slightly. "Thank you, lucy..." Tim said, looking into my eyes. "For what, doing my job?" I replied with a smirk. "You can't use a bradford line on me." Tim said fake, annoyed. "Mhmmm, I just did, though! Let's watch something come on." I said, grabbing the remote. "Fineee," Tim said, string down, leaving a gap between us. "Kojo! Come on!" Tim called and patted the spot between us.

Kojo came running up and jumped on the sofa resting his head on my feet and his back legs next to Tim's. "But really. Thank you lucy..." Tim whispered.