Wrong room

She went to the toilet and, on her way back, opened the wrong door and saw him standing there. He was kissing Ashely passionatly in the middle of his office. She closed the door gently and ran to the locker rooms.

She ran into a cubicle, slid her back down the wall, and sobbed. The day before, Bradford had shown up at her apartment, saying he broke things if with Ashley because she cheated. Lucy confessed to having feelings for him, and he said he would talk to her about it again when he wasn't still morning over Ashley.

Obviously, he had gotten back with Ashley. How could she have been so stupid to confess to liking him when she knew it would go nowhere? She felt so embarrassed.

Angelas pov:
I walked down the corridor, and Lucy darted in front of me towards the locker rooms. I looked to where she had run from. Bradfords office? I walked over there slowly and peaked through a hole in the blinds.

He was standing in the middle of the room kisisng ashely, and she had a hand on his face, and they were full on making out. I felt my face turn red with anger as I moved towards the door and banged my fist against the wood. I heard shuffiling and bradford opened the door. I bought my hand up and smacked his cheek once hard.

"Angela, what the hell?" He shouted. "You are such an ass bradford. I don't know how I was ever even friends with such a dick like you. You're not allowed family or partners in your office, so I suggest you get her out before I drag her out by her hair." I growled before turning around and walking towards the locker rooms, leaving bradford standing there speechless.

Lucys pov:
I heard someone knock softly at the door of my cubicle. I didn't answer. The next thing I saw was angelas face as she had attempted to slide through the gap underneath the door. She wiggled her legs through and sat next to me. "Come here," She said, hugging me tightly. I just sobbed into her shoulder and broke down.

We heard someone else come into the locker rooms. "Angela? Are you in here!" Tim's voice said angrily. We heard Tim's heavy footsteps approach the door and bang his fist on it. I flinched slightly. "Bradford piss off. You're scaring her!" Angela warned.

"No, not until you come out here and tell me what the hell that was! And who am i scaring?" Brdaford said, raising his voice and banging on the door again. I flinched and whimpered slightly as the memories of caleb came back.

My vision was blurry, and I felt angelas strong arms pick me up under my knees and my back.

Angelas pov:
I could see lucy fainting slightly, so I picked her up and kicked the door open. I saw bradfords angry face turned to regret and guilt as soon as he saw lucy in my arms. Lucy was conscious still as tim reached out a hand to touch her. "Luce, I'm sorry -" he tried to apologise. Lucy moved her arm away from him and turned her head.

"Only her friends call her Luce, and you, Tim bradford, are certainly not her friend." I said before storming out of the room. I ran into Nyla. "Take to a chair for me." I said politely.

As Nyla took lucy, I walked over to ashely, who was standing in the corner innocently. "Hey Angela!" Ashely tried to speak. "I thought I told your boyfriend to  get you out of here." I growled. "Yeah, but I'm waiting for him here." She said innocently.

Tim came out of the locker room and tried to go up to lucy again. I moved in front of him and blocked him with my body. "Go home." I warned. As he turned away, I saw a slight tear in his eye.

About half an hour later, when Lucy had calmed down and stopped crying so much, I drove her home. "Do you want me to stay?" I asked her gently. "No, I'm fine," she said, forcing a smile. "Ok, I'll see you in the morning." I said, smiling.

Lucys pov:
About 20 minutes after I got back, I heard a knock at my front door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Tim.

I turned around to go back to the sofa when I heard a banging on the door. "Lucy, I know you're in there open up!" Tim said wearily. I still didn't move. "Please, Lucy..." he begged.

I slowly opened the door and saw just how bad he looked. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy. He had obviously been crying. His hand had a bandage round it, and blood was all over the outside of it.

"Tim, come here!" I said, pulling him by the top of his injured arm, forgetting all about the kiss for a second. I unravelled the bandage and saw tiny bits of glass. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "A window." He said sheepishly. I cleaned the wound and rebandaged it.

I looked up at Tim to see him looking down into my eyes. "I thought you two broke up." I said with a lump in my throat. "We did. That was her 'goodbye,' apparently." Tim said, rolling his eyes.

I looked down at my feet when I realised just how close to bradford i was. I felt Tim's soft hand lift my chin up gently and hold it there. "Why so sad, Chen?" He asked, smirking slightly. "Because -" I started but was cut off by Tim's soft lips on mine.

I ran my hand up his chest to the top of his shirt and tugged it slightly. Tim broke away from the kiss for a second, causing me to whine slightly. He removed his shirt, showing his toned abs. He had no idea just how many times I had dreamed of seeing those abs...

Tim leaned down to my neck and placed small kisses on my jawline. I felt his warm hands reach the bottom of my shirt and lift it up over my head. He scooped me up and placed me down on the counter. He broke away from the kiss again to look down at me, admiring my body.

"How did I stay away from you for so long?" He groaned, kissing me again.

Eventually, we made it into my bedroom, and 3 hours later, both of us collapsed onto the bed to catch our breath. "That was honestly amazing, lucy!" Tim said breathless. He disappeared from the room for a few seconds before returning with his shirt in his hand. "Put this on. I know how cold you get, " he said, chuckiling.

-------------------
Angelas pov:
I opened lucys apartment and it was quiet still. Lucy wasn't up yet, so I made my way to her bedroom to wake her. To my surprise, she was lying on a man's chest dressed in his shirt. I smiled for a second, seeing how peaceful she looked. I looked up at the man's face and froze.

Lucys pov:
I felt my warm cushion being yanked out from underneath me. I opened my eyes and sat up. Angela was standing in the doorway, and Tim was now on the floor. Angela had obviously pulled him off the bed.

Angela started shouting at him about taking advantage of me before I cut in. "Calm down, Angela. Believe me, I consented to this. Tim's not with ashely." I said calmy. "Wait, you're not?" She said, turning towards Tim, confused. "She gave me a goodbye kiss or something like that," Tim said, rolling her eyes. Angela reached for her phone and quickly took a picture of the two of us.

"That means you two lovebirds finally slept together! I'm telling nyla!" Angela said before running out of the apartment. Tim stood up and went to run after her, but I stopped him. "Let her go." I said, smiling. "She hit me, you know!" Tim said, whining. "You deserved it," I said, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

An:
This one shot was a little bit chaotic sorry! I just had so many ideas for this one!