𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1

______________________________________

-----

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜱ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ..

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ..
ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ..

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅᴀʏꜱ..
ꜱᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ..

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ..

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥, 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭..𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲..

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬..

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭!!

______________________________________

'The beginning'

It was a bright day in heaven

It was a bright day in heaven... Blossoms were blooming, birds were flying up in the sky, the weather was a bit cold than usual..

The sounds of the river flowing in an intense speed was bringing peace in the surrounding..

The masters were teaching the scholars sitting inside the magical class..

Everyone were busy in their work while a little girl was peacefully sleeping on the branch of tree with a book placed in her face...

She was snoring like she never slept before..Her dreams were abnormal but interesting as usual..

"Y/N.!!" A loud voice made the little girl to snap out of her sleep..She fell down on the ground making her to release a painful scream..

"Nhh..Yuxii" The little girl started crying out while rubbing her back that was totally paining...