𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23

_____________________________________

"That-" Words stopped coming out from Yn's mouth when her lips were sealed by the sudden forceful and dominant kiss given by the Devil who was now already possessive over the poor soul.

Finally after sometime of yn's struggle and the passionate kiss, he backed away while still holding tightly on the back of her neck, forbidding her from running away.

His face had just a proud expression and that increased even more when his eyes caught the shocked expression of Jimin and Yuxi.

"You bastard, how dare you kiss my little sister" Yuxi shouted so loud so that her voice could reach the ear of the devil, not realising the mistake she committed just now.

"Bastard?" Jungkook evilly chuckled while Yuxi's face expression dropped within a second, the evil hands of evil spirits caught the neck of her. She was being choked in a cruel way.

"Yuxi sisterrrr" Yn shouted, trying to free herself from the immense grip on her neck from the devil.

"Let me goo, Ajhussiii" She again tried her best but he was not someone to melt so easily. "Will you ever shut that annoying mouth of yours?" He asked that only made her eyes to fill up with tear.

He now realised, his ear is going to blast soon by her loud cries so he immediately released her from his tight hold.

Taking the opportunity, she ran towards her big sister who was finally free from the evil spirits hands. She hugged Yuxi so tightly and her face got buried on the shoulder's of Yuxi.

She looked up at her sister while still not leaving her from the hug, her doe eyes that contained tear could make anyone melt so easily.

"Yuxi sister, why did you leave me?" She asked demanding an answer while Yuxi stayed silent trying her best not to cough due to the pain she still was feeling cause of the choking she felt few seconds ago.

"I never left you, you were taken away, away from your big sister." She also hugged Yn back. "Take me with you, here Ajhussi is so bad, he doesn't even let me eat food peacefully and punish me if I make a little mistake"

She was complaining to her big sister not knowing someone is firing over there.

Some incharges came running over there while riding on the horse but Kevin had been observing the surrounding from the beginning.

"Tie all of them" Jungkook ordered to the guard with his hand forming a fist cause of anger.

Jimin and Yuxi both turned their face at him with their eyes opened wide, hands trembling in nervousness. Jimin glanced back at Yuxi while tightening the grip on his sword.

Jungkook turned back in total furiousness just to see Kevin standing there with pure jealousy shown in his eyes.

The incharges went towards them and tried to tie but Jimin immediately cut off them with his sword. He placed the sword in the neck of incharge and forced it inside.

Jungkook stopped on his way and looked back just to see Jimin trying to kill the incharge.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook horribly and held Yuxi's hand tightly. "Let's go for now" He whispered in Yuxi's ear and was going to leave while taking Yn with them but their planned failed miserably when Yn was pulled towards Jungkook in an instant.

"Thinking of running away?" Jungkook whispered in Yn's ear while tightening the grip on her waist.

"Yn" Yuxi tried to take Yn but couldn't as Jimin was holding on her hand tightly. "We can bring her later, but for that we should be alive so let's just go now" As soon as Jimin silently spoke on her ear, they disappeared.