𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26

______________________________________

"Sure, why don't we go on a honeymoon trip?"

"Are we going to eat honey in a moon?" She asked being excited.

He bent down a little at her level and shook his a head a little as a no. Her exited smily face dropped in an instant.

"Then, are we going to eat moon in a honey?" She asked with a frown face.

He rolled his eyes and turned away from her. "The difference is that, the one who is going to be eaten is you" He spoke massaging his head cause of the headache she had been to him.

"Ajhussi is poor like me too, I also say I'll eat someone else if I can't afford food" She mumbled with her head lowered down.

"I'm not fucking poor, you little piece of shit" He scolded turning back to her causing her body to jump up with the sudden harsh voice.

She raised her head up at him and slightly pouted, letting him know that the room is going to be covered with her blasting crying sounds soon.

He tried to calm himself down and bent over at her height, looking at her face that was slowly having the expression of wailing.

"Follow me" He commanded and she stopped crying in her way. "Are you going to take me somewhere?" She asked, her eyes brightening with large hope.

He hummed in response and she quickly hugged his neck, giggling and kissing him everywhere in his face.

"Ajhussi feels so good" She said and he evilly chuckled.

"You're supposed to say Ajhussi is so good, not Ajhussi feels so good." He spoke trying to make her understand but he frowned himself.

Why am I making her call me Ajhussi myself? He thought to himself.

"Will you leave my neck or cling into that for forever?" He asked and she pouted in disappointed.

"You're not going to carry me?" She asked in a dramatic broken way. "Why should I?"

"Cause my legs not working anymore, and that's all because you inserted your bad thingy inside"

"Leave my neck for now" He commanded that only made her head to shook as no. "Nope, I won't" She was becoming quite bold than before.

He held at her little fist held at his neck and pulled it away from him. She looked at her hands in a confused way when she immediately got carried in bridal style by him.

As he walked by, the guards lowered their head and kneeled with one of their knees. She looked at them with a smile and waved wanting it back but disappointment took over her body seeing them so damn serious at their work.

The massive door to the entrance was opened and she looked outside with a joyful expression. She tried to look back at Jungkook but her gazed got fixed with Kevin who was going outside too.

Jungkook turned his head to the right side to see Kevin turning his gaze also towards Jungkook. Kevin's eyes fell on the little figure in Jungkook's arms and that made his lips to curl up in a smirk.

"Bad Ajhussi" Yn murmured as she pointed her fingers towards Kevin, trying to show it up her Mr Scary.

Kevin stood silent, totally speechless in his place. Yet he still couldn't resist how pretty and cute she was looking. But he should've been holding her, not his big brother Jungkook. Or so he thought.

Jungkook turned his gaze away from Kevin and smirked. "Close this door after I step out, no one is going to step out after me" He commanded while Namjoon came behind him, Bowing in respect.