𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12

______________________________________

'Yn's pov'

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I again saw was the same scary ceiling..

I rubbed my eyes and let a yawn from my mouth before sitting on the bed..

I sleepily looked here and there but my eyes got widen when I saw Mr Scary sitting on his chair, placing his hand on his head showing a kind of frustration..

I scratched my head and came down from the bed.. I reached beside him and stood silent but he didn't give any importance to me and kept doing his work.

After standing for many seconds, he still didn't look at me and I poked on his biceps continuously with my index finger..

He turned his gaze at me and I awkwardly smiled. "Wh-where am I? And why a-am I here?" I asked out of curiosity..

"Obviously in my room." He replied uninteresting.

"But we a-are not even married, why am I here al-already?"

He stopped working and turned his furious gaze at my confused face..
He stood up from there and his muscular chest came in display..

I immediately diverted my gaze up at him and continuously backed away when he forwarded himself towards me..

My body shivered when he came more near to me.. And within a second, he picked me up by my waist with his one hand.

My leg was now floating on air and I looked down at the floor while pushing him continuously..

"Place me down." I started hitting on his chest but he held on my both hand with his one hand and forcefully placed it back..

My eyes got widen with his action and I tried to hit him with my leg.

"Don't move." He yelled, but calmly.

I just pouted my lips and was on the verge of crying but he again shouted.
"Don't dare to cry again." I just looked at him shockingly.

"Do you think I brought you here to marry you off?" He furrowed his brows while I was just processing..

"Answer me."

I nodded my head helplessly while trying my best not to be frightened..
"Don't all so-soulmate marry?" I blinked my wet lashes..

"I already told you before that I'm not your soulmate, get that inside your dumb brain." He stated.

I again made a crying face and within a second the room filled up with my loud cries making him to immediately loosen me from his grip..

I fell down on the ground as he left my waist and that only made me cry out more loudly..

He just looked at me with disbelief and removed his gaze away from me, going back to the table not even caring..

I stopped my cry and looked at him with a little anger visible on my face.
He turned his gaze back at me with confusedness..