𝐱𝐢.

Y/N SAT ACROSS FROM THE, blue eyed girl with a hot face as she watched Zora shy down in her seat a little. She thought she looked so adorable when she was shy and embarrassed to even speak, and it made her feel a little good to know that she had the power to make someone flustered. She didn't even know why, but at least Zora made her feel good.

"So... Are you going to order for us.. or should I?" Y/N asked, looking up and down at the dark haired girl that blushed even harder due to the sound of her voice.

Trying to gather her thoughts together while she stared at the woman in front of her, feeling unable to take her eyes away from her, that's when Zora cleared her throat and grew a little bit of confidence.

"Uhhh.. I could order.. a-and I'll pay, as well!" She aggressively nodded her head with each word she let out, "I'll pay for everything, Y/N..!!"

Eyes slightly opening wider at the woman's words, that's when a hum left Y/Ns throat, and that caused Zora to get a little nervous. "Are you.. are you sure...? I mean.. I can just pay for it all, you don't have to, Zora."

"What..?! Y-You want to pay for it.. all?!" Y/N nodded her head in response, a little confused as to why the dark haired teen thought it was so shocking even though she'd just suggested the same exact thing.

She shrugged and looked to the side a little, not really enjoying the stare Zora had on her even though her face was nice to look at. "Yeah, I mean.. you kind of just did the same thing, but.. I guess I don't want you to."

"I.. I don't want you to, Y/N..!! I'm the one taking you out.. you shouldn't have to-"

Chuckling at the teens quick responses, that's when Y/N pushed her hand out to hers, loving the way Zora blushed even harder, "No, no, Zora.. I'm the one that suggested it, so basically I'm the one taking you out."

"But didn't you say that you wanted me to take you out...?" Zora reminded, allowing her fingers to creep a little closer to Y/Ns with hot cheeks.

Pursing her lips together, but still managing to give Zora a smile, Y/N nodded her head once more. "Yeah, but that was a little joke since you're a little bottom..."

It was only then Zora finally understood the joke Y/N had made. She just didn't get it at that moment because she wad just so worried about losing the girl she'd just gotten.

"Ohhh, that.. makes a bit more sense now..." She giggled at the end of her sentence, feeling a little embarrassed in herself since she felt that she'd just made herself look dumb.

Noticing the way Zora's eyes looked down to both of their hands that slowly continued to get closer, Y/N finally thought to say something again, "You look really pretty, Zora. S-Sorry if I'm a little.. underdressed..."

Zora whipped her head up from their hands and met eyes with the female once again, her heart pounding in her chest at the compliment that was sent her way.

"I... Don't care if you think you're underdressed..!! You'll always look perfect in my eyes, Y/N..." She sighed happily, her chest going up and down.

Feeling the intense emotions flowing out of the other girl, she chuckled and gave her a wide grin, "Thank you, Zora.."

"Oh my god, Y/N.. I just wanna.... I- uh..." She closed her mouth, watching as the H/C haired woman leaned closer to her, only making her blush even more.

That's when Zora decided to cut herself off since she knew that the next thing she was about to say would be creepy. She already had their future planned out and she wanted to tell Y/N but she knew she couldn't.

"Sorry..! I kind of.. forgot what I was going to tell you just now..." She mumbled, looking back down to their hands that was about to touch.

While she spaced out at the both of her and Y/Ns hands, she smiled to herself at the imaginary memories that formed in her mind.

Flinching at the feeling of warm fingers already sliding up across her soft hand, that's when Zora realized that Y/N was finally putting her hand around hers.

She panicked for a quick second before she just relaxed in her seat and allowed Y/N to hold her hand, her heart only beating harder through her body.

"You're so gorgeous-"

Y/N was cut off by the sound of an unrecognizable voice chiming in before she could even get the rest of her compliment out. "Are you guys ready to order?"