Chapter 7: At Ease

"Hey, by any chance, we're not going to run all the way to Alubarna, right?" Usopp asks, already panting.

"Not to worry. Look in front of you."

"Guys!" A distant voice calls. It was Chopper and an oddly huge crab.

"That's a moving crab!"

"That's awesome!" Luffy kept on repeating with drool in his mouth. "We get to ride it too!" He wasted no time and snapped himself onto the crab. You and the others used its claw to reach the top.

"This guy's pretty fast, isn't he?" Zoro's questions answers itself as the crab begins to move at an incredible pace under Chopper's command.

"You thought this through, didn't you? Well done, chef." You mused, letting the wind breeze through your body. The sun was setting and the temperature was at its finest; not too warm nor cold.

He smirked, a puff of smoke coming from his cigarette, "Having a plan every once in a while does come in handy."

Before your conversation can go any longer, your senses pick up an object coming in your direction at an increasing speed. It was Crocodile's hook. And it was aiming for the Princess.

You mentally cursed as you threw yourself at the hook, already thinking about all the flawed decisions you'd made while you were on this island. You could hear the crew yelling your name, but you only got further and further away. Just when you've accepted your fate, a pair of hands grab you by the shoulders.

Luffy smiles, seeing that he got to you, then throws you back to the crab, landing on the swordsman's arms.

"Luffy-san!"

You clicked your tongue in disbelief at the young boy's action.

"You guys go on ahead! I can handle this myself!"

You shook your head and prepared yourself to go after him. If anything happened to Luffy, you wouldn't be able to face Ace. But you were held back by the swordsman who still had his hand on your arm.

You glare at him, "Let me go."

"Make sure you deliver Vivi back to her home!" Luffy shouted one last time.

The air was stifling. It was obvious that the Straw Hat crew didn't want to leave their captain behind, so it confused you when Zoro held you back again in your attempt to wiggle out of his hold.

"You heard him," Zoro said. You looked at him in annoyance, which he returned with a hard glare. With his hand still keeping you in check, he turned to Chopper and told him to keep moving to Alubarna.

As the crab started moving again, your form slouched, losing hope of getting out of the swordsman's hold. "You can let go now."

He stared at you for any sign of your intentions.

You groan, saying, "I won't."

After a few seconds, he finally let go.

"Hey, Zoro! Are we really leaving him behind?! That's cold!"

Vivi let her worry known, Nami trying her best to assure her, despite her own doubts.

"If you're the only help left to prevent the destruction of this land, then you'll have to survive no matter what," Zoro says. "Whatever happens to us from now on, you'll be the main priority."

"Vivi-chan, you started this battle, but don't go thinking that you're fighting alone anymore," Sanji adds.

Vivi sniffles, nodding her head. She stands up with her hands shaping her mouth, bellowing an ear-piercing, "Luffy-san!" A deep breath, "We'll be waiting for you in Alubarna!"