23|Ocean

23|Ocean

Mason

The minute I get the front door unlocked, I can't keep my hands off of her.

I've thought about this moment with her for years, but in all of those fantasies, never for one second did I imagine it'd become a reality. There were so many times I thought she was out of my league, but as I got older and the years went on, I gained confidence in myself, and after truly getting to know the woman currently raking her hands through my hair, I'm starting to think we're the perfect fit. There's no one better for her than me.

I want to show her how much I love her, and although she's kissing me so fast I can hardly keep up, she had said she wanted to do this slowly, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Izzy isn't some conquest to me. I want to take my sweet damn time with her.

Lifting her up in my arms, I rest her back against the wall by the staircase and place soft kisses down her neck, attempting to slow her heart rate down. It doesn't seem to work. It only makes her squirm against my body, attempting to gain friction against the one place she's craving for me to be. "Calm down, sweetheart," I pant breathlessly into her ear. "We're taking this slow, remember?"

She sags her shoulders, slumping her body against me in defeat, and with a slight nod of her head, I continue those kisses. I trail them slowly down her neck, along the collarbone exposed by this chunky sweater, and the taste of her perfume is making my head spin. This woman is so beautiful, and she's all mine. Completely, one hundred percent mine. She may not have admitted it yet, but I can feel it. I know it.

"Please," she begs. "Mason, I-I can't be patient for long."

Letting out a soft chuckle, I carry her upstairs and into my room. It's pretty basic for someone who spends his free time studying for the most part. My walls are lined with bookcases, and despite how turned on she is, Izzy tears her gaze away from my lips to look around the space. "So typical," she says with a laugh. "You're such a nerd, Mason." I wince, but she grips my chin until I lock eyes with her again and adds, "But I love it."

Not quite I love you, but we're getting closer.

I lay her down on her back on my blue striped bedspread, and just the sight of her curly hair sprawled out behind her... With those green eyes of hers hooded with lust... I don't know how long I'm going to be able to last. This might be extremely embarrassing.

"Take off those leggings," I say. I fumble with my belt, pleased as she does what she's told. There's a wet spot on the pink satin fabric between her legs, and I groan at the sight. If I'm not going to be able to last long, then I'll have to give her multiple orgasms in other ways. "Already ready for me, hm?"

"Now is not the time for teasing," she pants.

I sink down on my knees directly in front of the bed, tugging her legs towards me until that pretty little wet spot is in front of my mouth. She's propped up on her elbows to watch my every move, and her teeth tug on that sexy bottom lip of hers when I pull those panties to the side and blow softly against her clit.

I'm more than pleased when her hips buck up off the comforter. Her head is thrown back, and when she's least expecting it, I give her clit a soft flick from my tongue, and the cry that slips out of that mouth is like music to my damn ears. "Yeah, that's right. Be as loud as you like, baby. It's just us."

Now that I've started I can't seem to stop. The taste of her is addicting. It's my weakness. I instruct her to take those panties off, and as soon as they're on the carpet of my bedroom, I fully engulf myself in her.