30|Heaven

𝟛𝟘|ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝕄𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ

Izzy's competition just happened to fall on a weekend my uncle went on his annual golf trip with some of his partners, so I had the house to myself again on a surprising streak of luck. It's a good thing, though, because I couldn't take my hands off of her the entire night.

While we ate pizza with her family, I kept my hand on the small of her back while her parents told me stories of her as a child, and Connor gloated about how much he loved his sister and how funny she was. Even though Everett didn't say speak, I could tell he paid attention to every word. His love for her might not be voiced, but it's evident that it runs deeper than most could understand.

And even now, my hands haven't left her waist. She's still in her skimpy little uniform, and I swear she hiked the skirt up another inch because as she's climbing up the stairs to my room, I can see right up it. A pair of gold Spanx outline her glorious ass, and my god, I am never going to make it.

This woman is officially mine. I don't know how I did it, but maybe it's because this wasn't ever a game to me. Izzy wasn't a prize to win. I've never wanted anything from her other than honesty and to show me who she truly is, and in the process of it, I fell head over heels in love with her, and with another stroke of luck, she ended up doing the same.

Sometimes, I think my parents have a lot to do with the luck coming my way. Although I'm not sure when I'll ever see them again or if Heaven is a real place, I can't shake the feeling that they're watching over me, and there's not a doubt in my mind that they sent Izzy straight to me. I've been flooding myself with the possibilities lately of what they'd think of her, but deep down, I know they love her just as much as me.

I pick her up into my arms when we reach my bedroom, and she's straddling my waist as I press my lips to her neck. Finally, I can make love to this woman without any doubts in my mind. I can be inside her knowing she'll be my wife and the mother of my children one day. I know we're young, but I've never been one to jump into a relationship unless I'm certain, and I've never been more certain of the curly-haired, green-eyed beauty giggling softly in my ear.

"I missed you," she whispers, running a hand through my curls. Before I can reply, she presses her lips to mine, and I don't know how we land on my bed or how we even got here, but I'm on cloud fucking nine when my body is fully on top of hers.

Our kiss grows more intense, but rather than out of lust, it's because it's filled with passion. I can't get enough of her, and she's grinding beneath me to try and gain friction, rubbing up against my erection. I grunt from the feeling, raising her leg to give her what she needs. It allows her more access this way, and she's panting and moaning beneath me as she grinds against my aching cock.

"I love you," she whimpers, and fuck if my heart doesn't burst out of my chest from the sentence. I'm not sure I'll ever get tired of hearing it.

"I love you more," I pant. "I missed you so much, baby."

Slipping my hands underneath her skirt, I slide her Spanx and underwear off and discard them to the floor, leaving her in just that skirt. The same skirt I couldn't ever stray my eyes from during a basketball game when I should have been focusing, even before I ever said a word to her. She'd do a jump, and I couldn't tell whether I liked the bounce of her curls or her ass more. I've always been infatuated with every single part of her.

"Wait, let me take this off." She leans up to unfasten the skirt, but I quickly shake my head, pressing a hand to her stomach as I sink between her thighs. I've pictured doing this to her in her uniform for a very long time. During half-time in the locker room, when the coach would tell us how to make better plays, I'd imagine how loud I could make Izzy come against my locker—how wet she'd get from my head buried between her thighs.