7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 57 The Magician Playing Cards - Red 7

    A few people were cleaning the room seriously, and Shi Mu prepared a lot of Chinese ingredients to reward them.

    Shi Mu can urge seeds like vegetables by himself, but there are not many meats on Meteor Street. The meat on the board is where Shi Mu went to the internal management of Meteor Street.

    "It just so happens that the weather is getting colder, so let's eat hot pot today."

    Although the seasoning here is not as rich as in the first life, the invention of ninjutsu in the last life is not just for this moment? Garlic, pepper, onion, ginger, etc. were all spawned by Shi Mu in advance and put aside. The soup base is made from bones and has high nutritional content. Shi Mu specially divided two pot bottoms, one spicy and one non-spicy

    . The pot is placed in the center, and there is a string of small flames burning continuously at the bottom. The side dishes are placed around the pot, and there are a few curious teenagers standing beside it.

    Knight: "What is this? Why is it raw?"

    Although Shi Mu prepared the seasoning, but considering that it was the first time for a few people to eat it, they would not know how to make it, so he prepared it according to his own taste and put it in front of each of them.

    "Pour in the vegetables, and when they are cooked, take them out and eat them with seasonings."

    The few people didn't move, and looked at Shi Mu with all eyes.

    Shi Mu had no choice but to demonstrate by himself first, put some meat in, and when it was cooked, each of them took a piece of meat and put it into their bowls.

    "Let's eat."

    The knight didn't eat the food cooked by Shi Mu, but Kuroro had praised Ji Mu's cooking skills before, so he followed Kuroro here. He dubiously picked up a piece of seasoned meat and put it in his mouth.

    Then his eyes lit up instantly. The smell of meat in your mouth, the fat and umami of the soup, and the salty and spicy seasoning, it's an indescribably delicious taste!

    He has never eaten such delicious food!

    Just as the knight was about to say something, he saw the last piece of meat in the pot out of the corner of his eye.

    His eyes lit up, and he stretched out his chopsticks to grab them, but was stopped by a few pairs of chopsticks that suddenly appeared beside him.

    A Luo: "Xia Ke, this is what I fell in love with first."

    Hisoka: "Hmm~ It's mine~"

    Yiermi didn't speak, but looked at the piece of meat in the pot with very firm eyes, stated his position.

    The chivalrous man was not a vegetarian either, he gritted his teeth and said with a smile: "Then each depends on his ability."

    Just as the battle was about to break out, a pair of chopsticks slowly reached into the pot and picked up the meat.

    who is it! !

    The ferocious eyes of several people moved up from the chopsticks and fell on the expressionless Shi Mu.

    Shi Mu tilted his head: "Why don't you eat?"

    Several people's expressions froze, and they immediately retracted their chopsticks.