Extra Story: Find, Find, Find Dad (1-2)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 147 Extra Story: Find, Find, Find Dad (Part 1)

    "So... who are you? Why are you in my house..."

    Qiyu looked at the strange three or four-year-old Xiaodouding standing in front of him with a blank face, and asked what he wanted to say.

    This is his home! His family is so poor, one is poor and the other is white, the best thing to sell is the TV, but the TV is so big, the child who is only up to his knees in front of him can't move it at all, right? ! There is nothing, why would there be a thief patronizing, bah, no, why would a child suddenly come to his house, and even enter the house! ! Is his room security that bad? !

    Xiao Douding raised his head timidly, blinked his big eyes, and looked at the unfamiliar yet familiar uncle in front of him, "Uncle Qitama...I...I can't find my way home..."

    Uncle Saitama——! ? ?

    Qiyu was shocked, and quickly ran to the mirror to see his face, could it be that he is getting old? ? Why don't children call him brother anymore? ! ! He's only in his twenties!

    "Wait, why do you know me?" Qiyu suddenly remembered that he had never seen this child before. He thought to himself, could it be the son of his former friend? Did he forget it by accident? Also, it seems that after I am bald, my memory is not very good.

    Xiaodouding pursed her mouth, as if she was about to cry in the next second.

    Saitama: "Hey wait, don't cry, ahhaha, of course I know you, but Brother Saitama's memory has become bad recently, so he may have forgotten you hahaha..." Xiaodouding is

    sensible Shaking his head     , he said, "I know, Uncle Qiyu doesn't know me now, because I haven't been born yet.

    "

Uncle is still so obsessed with the title of brother."

    Saitama: "..." Don't say it as if you know me very well.

    "So, what's your name, and who are your parents? Where are they?"

    Xiao Douding hugged the doll in his arms tightly, and said in a childlike voice, "My name is Dou Zi, and my father is a hungry wolf... As for mother, he is not from this world, so Dou Zi only needs to find his father, not his mother.

    " He has worn it three times, except for the first time he was a little overwhelmed, now he can cope well with a world that suddenly becomes completely strange to him.

    "Uncle Qitama, take me to find my father. I just need to stay by his side for a few days, and I will be able to go home."

    Saitama: "..." Obviously the number of words does not exceed 25 words, why does he still listen to him? I don't understand what this kid is talking about? ? Could it be... This is the legendary generation gap? ? ? ! Σ( ° △°|||)︴

    "Uncle Saitama...don't be in a daze again, Douzi is talking to you..." Xiaodouding's tone was a little helpless, and Uncle Saitama's dull personality is probably only Genos Uncle will find it cute.

    "Ah..." Qiyu came back to his senses, scratched the back of his head, and said, "But I don't know your father...how can I find it?"

    Xiao Douding was surprised: "So Uncle Qiyu hasn't met your father yet at this time... e, it’s okay, we’ll meet sooner or later anyway, can Douzi live here before he finds his father?”