9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 127 There are horns on the head~——Bright red 9

    To destroy a god, it is difficult to say it is difficult, but it is also very simple to say it is simple. The gods rely on human beliefs to increase their strength. To destroy gods, the premise is to break human beliefs. But this method is very difficult to implement. Not to mention that science is not developed and humans are very superstitious, but the gods will never stand by when they notice Shi Mu's movements.

    So Shi Mu's purpose at the beginning was not to destroy the gods, but to weaken their power, and it was weakened a little bit, so that they couldn't find it, and when they found it, it was too late. As long as their strength is weakened by half, he can go to the underworld to get the body of King Eluo back.

    How can humans no longer believe in gods? Of course, Shi Mu knew that it was impossible to rely on him alone. Even if he spread knowledge everywhere and had believers, it was far from enough compared to the believers of the gods, and it took a long time, hundreds of years, Shi Mu don't want to wait. He only needs to find the emperor of the current human beings, and let the emperor restrain him.

    Now the reigning emperor is 40 years old, and his personality is deeply ingrained. It is impossible for him to induce his subjects not to believe in gods, because he himself is a faithful believer in gods, so Shi Mu put his eyes on his son Don't want to be too old, don't want to be too young. In the end, Shi Mu fell in love with the unfavored fourth prince who was about 10 years old.

    The mother and concubine of the fourth prince is an extremely beautiful woman. She was very favored by the emperor when she was young, but when his mother and concubine worshiped the gods, she accidentally touched the lamp oil and burned her arm. Some people took the opportunity to smear her, saying that she was ominous and rejected by the gods, and then his mother and concubine were burned to death.

    It can be said that this fourth prince not only has no reverence for the gods, but also has hatred in his heart.

    Shi Mu wrote down the child, and then he returned to the palace. The subordinates managed by King Eluo before were too lazy. After Shi Mu took over, although the regulations were followed, not many obeyed them. Shi Mu conducted a strict investigation, and executed those monsters who did not abide by the regulations, and those who did too much were directly executed, and those who were not too much were grounded and fined to work.

    The thunder method frightened many monsters and made them calm down a lot. Then Shi Mu asked his monsters to go to the human site to spread a few words, saying that there are very few monsters in Nata Mountain and they don't like to eat people, they like to eat vegetarian, so they moved to the bottom of the mountain It is very safe to go, and the land is fertile, very suitable for farming.

    The monsters in the publicity are Shi Mu who has specially trained acting skills, and he speaks with a nose and eyes, why does a certain relative of mine live near there, why do I tell you ordinary people because I see you agree with each other, I don’t tell him, etc. Human beings who know what acting is all about.

    Then Shi Mu sent another group of ugly monsters to harass human beings, and gave the death order, only to harass, not to eat people, and run away when they see someone coming, and come back after a while.

    At first, some human beings didn't believe it. How can monsters not eat people? But today's life is too hard to be disturbed by monsters, and with the monsters Shi Mu sent to harass during this period, people who are gradually harassed by monsters and dare not leave the house are moved, anyway, it is just a change of place , no matter how bad it is, it cannot be worse than the current situation.