Gu: This is a Shaking M--Shizi (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 224 Gu: This is a Shaking M——Shizi

    After Yuan Suiyun closed his eyes and left, Shi Mu kissed his wrinkled forehead, then lay beside him and closed his eyes.

    In the next second, he returned to the system space, and saw System 001 waiting for him to come back.

    Shi Mu was a little funny, grabbed the system into his arms, and said: "I'm back, let's settle the points in this world." "

    Okay~ The host of this world has obtained 1,500 points, plus the previous remaining points of 45,400, there are a total of points in total." 46,900 points, host, come on, it’s only a little bit away from 50,000 points~"

    Shi Mu nodded, the points are still 3,100 points away, if calculated according to 1,500 points per world, 3 worlds are needed, but Shi Mu doesn’t have that much Optimistic, who knows what will happen to the system at the last moment.

    Suddenly, Shi Mu seemed to remember something, and thoughtfully said: "By the way, why did you make me have a good trip before I went to the mission world to do missions these few times? I am doing missions, not going to It’s on vacation.”

    001 was dumbfounded, a small face visibly flustered, and seeing Shi Mu was looking at it, it felt more and more guilty, and didn’t dare to look at the host, “Ha...haha...because I Seeing that the host is very relaxed and happy every time you go to do the task, so I said that you have a good trip, the host..."

    Shi Mu: "Is that so..."

    "Yeah yes yes!" 001 is afraid that there will be no more Let Shi Mu continue to watch it, and it will reveal its secrets. He quickly checked the next small world and said, "The next world is "Legend of Lu Xiaofeng", and the mission target is Gong Jiu." "Legend of Lu Xiaofeng?" Shi Mu was taken aback

    , Thinking of the son-in-law of the previous world who was Sikong Zhaixing, who was a character in Lu Xiaofeng's legend, would he and Yuan Suiyun who he knew well appear in the next world?

    He asked 001 about the subject.

    001 scratched the back of his head with his tail, but he was not very clear about this, so he could only check it first and then tell the host: "No, host, ever since the host captured Yuan Suiyun, the legendary world of Chu Liuxiang is going There have been minor changes, and a parallel world has been generated, so the world to be explored next will not have anyone the host knows."

    Shi Mu: "That's good, I don't like the Asura field very much."

    001 is very Curious: "What if there is a Shura field?"

    "If there really is a Shura field, the biggest possibility is that I don't want any of them, and I will directly conceive by force, and run away after giving birth." 001: "..." It's

    scary , fortunately no arrangements were made. Shouldn't it sympathize with that grown-up?

    Shi Mu brought up the image of Gong Jiu from the depths of his mind and thought about it carefully. Gong Jiu, the son of Prince Taiping's palace, is a hidden master, with a naive and complicated personality, and has a serious tendency to be abused...

    So a masochist... Shi Mu nodded with interest, he had never been a shaker before.

    001: The host's expression at this time is a bit scary.

    "Ahem, by the way, Master Host, the system mall is discounted today, half price, do you want to buy something before going to the small world, Master Host?"