Chapter 16

I kissed Duryodhan like he was my only wish. I gave my everything to him as he did to me. I had never even thought I'd be here and now, I was kissing him, the devil, or was he one? What life will I have now? What future awaits me? Wait a second, what did I change in his future?

That thought pulled me away from him. My eyes looked into his, dreading what I had done. Even then he looked at me with passion, lust or is it love? No no no, he can't do that. He is supposed to have a great wife who cares about him, loves him even at his darkest. Who am I in his future? A fling who was his past, who tinted his past. The questions to which I had no answer, ate my brain and I did the only thing I could think of.

I took the bottle of bourbon which was on the mat and inhaled half of it until, Duryodhan broke out of his trance and snatched it from my hand. I placed my hand on my head as alcohol hit me. I stumbled and he caught me, asking what I was doing. He looked concerned about me and I giggled.

"Aww look at you being concerned about me." I smiled at him.

He looked a bit scared as he saw the half empty bottle, "Princess, are you fine? Did I hurt you in any way?"

I laughed and then tapped my hand on his head, "You kissed me stupid. How will that hurt me?"

He frowned, "Don't call me stupid."

"Aww look at you going back to your old grumpy self." I laughed again, don't know why I just wanted to laugh.

"I am not grumpy." He looked so cute saying that. He has no right to be that cute. I went in front and pecked him on his lips and then smiled.

That peck baffled him more than the kiss baffled me. I sat down on the mat and patted the place beside me saying, "Sit down, panda."

"What is panda?" he asked sitting closed to me. A hand around my shoulder as if getting comfortable. He really was as warm as panda.

His words sank into me and I looked straight in his eyes. I felt sad so sad for him. How can someone not know panda? I was almost about to cry when he asked, "Princess, what happened?"

As an idea clicked into my mind, I forgot being sad. I quickly took my laptop. But, couldn't get the spelling Aquaphobia right. Aghh why did I put such a hard password. Seeing, my frustration he asked again, "what is going on?"

"I wanted to show you panda. But this stupid laptop is not working." I looked at him my face all scrunched up.

"Why don't you describe it to me?" he asked pulling me closer. That seemed like a good idea. He is intelligent.

I kept my laptop aside and turned my face towards him and animatedly gestured to him, "Pandas are big cute fluffy animals. They live on trees or maybe under them and eat leaves and sticks all day. People don't even know why they pro-procree-procra."

He laughed out. I shut my mouth at that. His laugh was faci-facina. It was good and I gave him the biggest smile I could muster. He should laugh often, there was something about it that was different, good different.

"God you are so cute." He said holding my chin up and kissed me again. Why does it feel so hot when he kisses me? My hand went towards his face. His lips were as dominant as they were before and I drowned in them.

Later we sat together, me in his arms and I blurted out, "Are we dating now?"

"What is dating?" he questioned quietly. Already, falling into the pattern of asking me English words as his hands unconsciously caressed my hair.

"I am your girl and you are my man." I whispered.

"Yes," he said, pulling me closer. "You are my girl. Only my girl."

I pulled myself from his arm then and stood up, "Come on let's go. We have to leave Alexa might be feeling sad all alone."

"She is a chariot, she doesn't feel sad, now come here." Duryodhan said.

"No, I am not coming. Pack up, we need to leave." I said.

"I am not packing up, if you want to leave let's leave. Servants will come and pick it up tomorrow morning." He got up leaving everything behind.

"What kind of boyfriend are you?" I asked.

"I am the future king. And what is even boyfriend?" He asked. He doesn't know anything. He doesn't care about anything, what kind of boyfriend is he? Sadness filled my eyes, tears about to drop.

He panicked and said, "Okay, don't cry. I'm picking it up." Saying this he haphazardly stuffed everything in the bag. Now it looked a lot bulkier than before. But I smiled. I went towards him and petted his hair saying, "Good boyfriend." And then I ran below the hill. I could hear him shouting behind me to slow down. I didn't. I laughed and ran. He caught up to me soon and argued with me. I let him win the argument and then he carried me downhill on his back, with the bag pack in his hand.

I didn't know when I dozed off, but Duryodhan woke me up when we reached the castle. I summered something to him about being tired and sleepy. He picked me up in his arms, my hand went towards his shoulders, balancing myself as I yawned. He slowly carried me towards. As he was along the corridor of my room, I heard a voice behind me, which woke me up and made me sober instantly.

"Duryodhan, what are you doing here with princess of Dwarka?"

Hello friends,

Firstly, I am so sorry that I am this delayed. Don't worry it won't occur again. I will update chapters regularly.

Please like and comment as it keeps motivating me to give my best. 

 Word count: 1001