001| DEVIL

❝He's talented, I must say

He's talented, I must say. You really created a wild beast, Mr. Lee!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙇𝙀𝘿, lighting up his navy blue cigarette with golden prints, glancing at Eli Jang, who just defeated Yeong Cheol Kim.

The sharp pale emerald orbs focused onto the fight going on beneath him, right now the man was sitting on top of a gazebo roof, chilling in the night.

Truly remarkable, Sir. You don't want to fight him, you've to. Your job needs you to fight him but, you're still teaching him all you've learned throughout your life. All the experiences,

Warren and Jerry were fighting with Manager Kim, a fight between beliefs and responsibility, a fight between son and father. One who wants to protect his family, the other who is fighting to make his son tough.

But will it truly help him? Will he be able to understand what you've went through? He has to gain his own experiences, all you can do is wish the best for him.

A sigh escaped the rosy plump lips, jumping down the roof and landing right behind Sanghui Han, his movements quiet as ever. Before the older man could turn around the taller raven male knocked him out with just one hit behind his head, dropping the unconscious body on the ground.

"Who are you─?!" Sally questioned but, was cut off when the male removed his black leather jacket, handing it over to the three.

Round green sunglasses shielding his pale emerald while a black mask covered the rest of his face. The silky raven locks swaying due to the cold night breeze.

White Tiger Job Centre, you're firmly advised to retreat back in next three seconds or it'll end in blood. For you all, of course!

Manager Kim's eyes widened at the new addition, this only made the taller raven to smirk. Suddenly, he appeared behind the Jeet Kune Do user, looming over the old man. The wide eyes couldn't hide their surprise at the event. "How─? You were standing here, just now. . ." Jerry mumbled, a sudden fear shooting through all of their spines.

The aura the mysterious man in black emitted was suffocating! It was strong, powerful and commanded respect, right away!

He whispered something incoherent in the man's ear before knocking him out as well. The pale emerald orbs stared at the phone, through which Eugene's voice could be heard yelling out at the others, wanting to know the situation.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Eugene yelled over the phone, making the raven male to roll his eyes as he answered the phone.

Who am I?? That's not what you should be worried about right now, boy. Eugene, right? A free tip for you,❞ The dark and cold voice of the green eyed man greeted. The Workers chairman gritted his teeth, before a shiver ran down his spine at next words that left the mystery man's mouth.

❝𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿!

─────  𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙽𝙳  ─────