006| RISE

𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙀 𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙎 𝙎𝙉𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉, groaning at the sharp pain which shoot through the part above his hip, where he got shot. Memories rushed upon him as he remembered a black silhouette helping him escape before the warehouse caught on fire. 

Jichang quickly sat up despite the pain and threw the covers away, observing his surroundings. Reptile like eyes focusing on the bedside table which had two glasses over it, one was filled with water which held the slight tint of blood and had two bullets in it. The other one was filled halfway through with alcohol and held a pair of tweezer.

I suggest you lay back down, White Viper.

Jichang turned to the sudden voice staring at Ryoto who leaned on the doorway with arms crossed over his chest, with large wide eyes, "You?!" Ryoto remained silent moving in front of him to examine his bullet wounds. The First generation King was in so much shock that he nearly didn't heard the taller male at all.

Freshen up and meet me in the living room. Make sure to not wet the injuries.

Ryoto passed the male a fresh pair of clothes before leaving the other man in a daze. He was back and to top that he saved him. . . But, why?

─────

Jichang rubbed his head with the towel, his upper body bare with the bandages all dry but held slight stains of blood. He walked into the spacious room where the green eyed man sat while twirling a pair of scissors around his slender fingers.

I sometimes wonder what would happen to you guys if it wasn't for me?

"Best buddies, ya know!" Jichang offered teasingly, making the curly raven chuckle before waving bandages in front of the Police officer. The injured man placed his towel down as Ryoto pressed his fingers around the gunshot wounds carefully. The blue eyed male flinched when Ryoto moved closer to the wound, blood seeping out of the injury, making the green eyed male to sigh.

It wasn't supposed to bleed. Mind having a few stitches?

Picking up a thread and needle, he motioned Jichang to lay down on the sofa before getting to work. The former King of Seoul clenched his fist when the needle pierced his skin. 

Meanwhile, Gun pushed open the door to his (crus- ahem!) Ryoto's house. Seriously, what is wrong with his thinking process? Shaking his head to clear his mind, the raven halted when he heard muffled groans coming from the living room, followed by some voices.

Oh, come on! I'm just getting started.

"It hurts, okay!"

Gun felt a painful twinge in his heart, was Ryoto with someone else that wasn't him? Gun definitely disliked the sudden pressure over his heart. Was all those teasings and flirting for nothing? Was he just imagining things when he saw the soft look the taller male always had for him?

His legs moving on their own accord as he quickly sprinted into the room to put a full stop to whatever fantasies he was weaving inside his head. His sudden appearance startled Jichang while Ryoto pushed him back down on the couch.

Don't move, idiot. I know him. . .

Gun frowned as he saw he green eyed man stitching up the unknown male, whom he didn't knew of? Oh. Gun released a breath of relief, eyes closing as he thanked whatever God who was out there for─ SHIT! The embarrassment suddenly burned through his whole body when he saw the other two gazing at him questioningly.

Well, he thanks god that the voices were nothing like he was thinking of at least. . .    

Something wrong, love?

Gun was broken out of his inner turmoil, gaze flickering back to the handsome, lean and muscular raven who gave him an amused smirk. Oh, the things that smirk does to Gun, "Uh, um─ It's just─ I'll come back another time!" Before anymore words could be exchanged, Gun was already running away from Ryoto like he was a plaque which only made the green-eyed male chuckle to himself.

─────

Gun was rigid as stone with the green eyed male sitting besides him on the passenger seat, he forgot that he was supposed to drop the male in Gangdong when he ran away earlier. Now, he was just dying in second-hand embarrassment.

Ryoto's presence didn't help much especially when the taller raven was obviously amused at the situation.

That was quite a questionable behavior back there, Mr. Park. Anything I should be concerned about?

The raven questioned, chuckling internally as he saw Gun's ears turn reddish, the male stumbling over is sentences which was a first for him. "It's just— I forgot— I suddenly remembered something. . ." Gun took a deep breath to calm his racing heart, subtly glancing at his companion from the corner of his eyes.

So, I guess this has nothing to do with your flustered state. Am I right?

Gun nodded firmly, grip tightening around the steering wheel. The tension inside the car was suffocating to him, but the older male looked rather relaxed. Was only Gun having this sudden feeling? Or Ryoto was pretty good at hiding his emotions? Thankfully they reached their spot, Gun parked the car outside an old looking Japanese restaurant inside a steep road with no people visiting the area at all.

It doesn't look like someone ever comes here but the place was rather clean. The Yamazaki man, removed his seatbelt turning to face Ryoto, "You sure this is─" his breath hitching when he found the snake-like green orbs staring at him directly, bodies very close that Gun could smell the male's spicy cologne and minty breath.

Blood suddenly rushed up to Gun's cheek, making the pale skin acquire some color. "What are you─" Gun squeaked out when the other man leaned closer towards his face whispering in Gun's ears.

Did I ever tell you that you look fucking adorable while blushing so hard?

DAMN! Gun froze, body going limp when he felt the soft rosy lips kiss his neck sensually before the Red Devil pulled back, staring at Gun who was breathing heavily looking so. . . Lost? Dumbfounded? Ready for the earth to swallow him?

Tonight 9:00 pm. Just you and me!

Seeing the ever so stoic man this fidgety and speechless made Ryoto chuckle deeply in his velvety, sexy and dark voice which sent shivers down Gun's spine. Not explaining any further the tall Japanese male disappeared inside the restaurant leaving Gun looking like a red tomato.

❝𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘼𝙎𝙆 𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏?

───── 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙽𝙳 ─────