007| CHIVALROUS

𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙂𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 mysterious ravenette, who has once saved her and the other Hostel members before, play with an excited Yenna getting delighted giggles and baby voices from the brunette child wearing a cute baby blue dress. 

Derek and Max who sat on either side of Big Mama were slightly on guard, skeptical about the unknown man.

Thank you for accepting my invitation to this meeting.

The charming smile Ryoto offered the pinkette had her blushing slightly, this man was gorgeous beyond beliefs. 

Yenna blabbed about while sucking on the Japanese man's slender fingers which he didn't mind at all.

"I had to. Since you once saved me and my nieces. . . What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Sally nervously fidgeted in her seat, the action didn't go unnoticed by the man. 

He waved the waiter over asking for the group of three to order anything while Ryoto sticked to some strawberry milkshake and some porridge for Yenna who looked at him with her big-doe eyes.

I hope Sehyuk already made his visit and explained everything to you?

"He did." She nodded, fondly gazing at the ravenette who carefully fed the little girl. He would make an amazing father, she thought. 

The shorter pinkette suddenly snapped out of her thoughts scolding herself for such thoughts towards Ryoto. He might be handsome but she loved Warren with her whole heart.

Good. Then, I don't have to rephrase it. The reason I came here today is, Eli Jang. . . My resources told me you visited Vasco of Burn Knuckles, asking for help? I intend to do the same.

"Why are you helping us?" A legit question. The Hostel members were already doubtful wit the mysterious man helping them once then he offers to help Eli as well? 

Not to forget he offered a business scheme for them to keep running their Hostel of runaway fam, legally. 

Ryoto halted in his movements turning towards the girl, delivering a devilish smirk which can send shivers down anyone's spine, the dark emerald orbs glinting dangerously.

The reason is quite simple. . .

─────

A certain tense and stoic raven paced inside his room, brain raking with different possibilities. Why did he asked him to meet? 

Is it a date? If yes, Where? What was he supposed to wear? Gun was never the one to be this nervous regarding a meet-up or date with someone. 

Hah, jokes on him. Gun never dated anyone, never spend romantic time with someone.

He was THE Park Jong Gun. Yakuza Yamazaki Yuzuru. The Shiro Oni. The man who was known for his cruelty, ruthlessness, stoic and zero mercy over people.

If someone ever saw him as a romantic guy or anything, they were surely blind. He never believed in sharing affection or 'Love'. Yet, after he met Ryoto, maybe things took a sharp turn for him.

At first, Gun wanted to fight the mysterious man who knocked out the Legend of 1st Generation, so effortlessly. To fight the male who was the infamous assassin, Aka-Oni aka Red Devil. 

When did his fighting urges turned into a certain longing to spend time with the taller male just talking with each other about anything they found worthy enough to be discussed, he didn't knew. 

How the male grew over him with his slightly clumsy, carefree and clown-like attitude.

How Gun started to laugh at the poor jokes made by the other, how Ryoto cooked different cuisines for him just to prove that his cookery skills and dishes were better than those three-star Michelin Chefs in expensive restaurants