008| UNCLE

𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙊𝙍 inside the first affiliate of Workers, quirking an eyebrow at the scene going on in front of him.

Goo Kim holding a sword near the fighting genius Tom Lee's throat with the giant man digging his fingers in the blonde's neck.

Ara ara, What a mess. . .

Ryoto gave a lopsided smirk while pushing his green sunglasses up on his hair, green eyes trailing towards the others who all paused when he made his grand entrance.

Heard people were fighting here just to take Jinyoung Park home? Sorry, but I've already booked an appointment with him.

The first generation king clapped his hands, reptile like orbs crinkled slightly when the male grinned with faux enthusiasm. Tom Lee pulled back his hand, Goo following the elder's action.

"What are you talking about?" Tom questioned his cherished friend's only son with a deep frown. Ryoto hummed softly, pressing his handkerchief against the weapon genius's bleeding neck to stop the flow.

I don't like repeating myself, dangler man.

The Japanese male then turned to face the Allied leader making Daniel straighten up unconsciously. Something about that sharp gaze was really intimidating and powerful in itself, the more you stared the more it felt like you were being sucked inside a dark void.

I'm taking Jinyoung Park with me. End of discussion.

The Japanese raven announced with a certain nonchalance while picking up a beaten-up Zack who groaned while curling more into the protective warmth the male's embrace provided.

"What makes you think you can order me around?" Tom loomed over the shorter raven with a dangerous look, Ryoto just rolled his eyes at the supposed threat. The Japanese male pulled out a piece of paper from his jacket's pocket, waving it in front of the elder's face.

Tom Lee perked up at the note written in the familiar cursive scrawl of the raven's handwriting making the elder give Ryoto a look of disbelief, "That's blackmailing!" Ryoto just shrugged innocently pushing the paper towards Tom's face making him begrudgingly accept it.

Like I said, end of discussion.

Sehyuk appeared behind Ryoto while whispering something in his ear. Sparing his right hand man a side glance the Japanese male nodded. "Daniel Park, you better hurry. Five minutes is all you'll get." The raven bodyguard informed, following behind his Boss.

"Huh? Who are you all brats?" Jinyoung muttered in a daze while gazing at the faces of Jake, Daniel and Shin Sera

Let the man breathe will ya?