Chapter 17 *Island

***Next morning***

"Hey, what's up? Romeo said.

Hannah stretch out her hand and cleaned his mouth with her fingers. Romeo's body reacted to the touch and he blows air from his mouth trying to calm himself down. Hannah did it again and he caught her hand.

"Hannah are you trying to seduce me?, Don't make me let you beg for my touch".

"I didn't do anything, I was only trying to clean your mouth", she quickly said.

Romeo smiled and let go of her hand, he will definitely make her beg for his touch.

"Should I take you out today to one of my houses on the island near the ocean"?

"Really, wow I can't wait".

"I will go freshen up right now".

"Alright but can you at least pack some things you might need".

"Okay, I will be done in few minutes"

Hannah jumped in excitement and quickly freshen up.

*****
They started driving and it was a fun journey as Romeo and Hannah kept talking and shouting in the car.

But unknown to them Rosella was following them all along from Romeo's house.

She was crying when she saw how sweet and close Romeo and Hannah looked. She just has to get rid of Hannah soon or else she won't be able to get close to Romeo ever again.

When they got to the house it was already late, the gate of the building opened on its own and Romeo drove in.

Hannah got down from the car and looked around with her mouth wide opened. She doesn't know an island like this really exist.

It's so beautiful and so cold, she likes it already

"Wow, it's beautiful and so cold" Hannah hug herself tightly.

"Let's go inside", Romeo said.

"No let's go and sit beside the ocean" Hannah protested and before Romeo could say anything else, Hannah already ran away from him towards the shore.

Romeo watch her and just went after her without stopping her. Hannah sat on the sand beside the sea shore and stare into the empty space, she really love it around here, it's peaceful and beautiful and she has peace here to be honest she has peace when she is around romeo.

Romeo sat beside and watch her cute smily face.

"You really love this place don't you" he said.

"Yes, it's beautiful and so calm".

Romeo moves closer to her and runs his hand through her hair and Hannah looks deep into his eyes.

Romeo moved his face closer to her wanting to kiss her but Hannah avoided it and stood up. She wanted to leave when Romeo held her wrist.

"Seriously, you were just going to leave me here".

"Romeo, I'm sorry but this isn't funny anymore" Hannah said.

She wanted to give in to her feelings but she doesn't know her place with Romeo.

Hannah went inside and Romeo just watch her back as she went. He went after her without complaining nor stopping her.

Hannah got to the room and found out such a beautiful place has only one big room, so that means she and Romeo will share the same room till they decided to leave.

She went to the bathroom and freshen up. She came out and wore a short dress suitable for the night. She looked through the glass and saw Romeo standing outside.

The weather that night was a windy and calm one. As Hannah walked to him, she felt her heart beating fast, she doesn't know why but she was nervous. Romeo turned around when he saw her approaching.

He held her hand and bumped his head gently on hers.

"Romeo it's so cold tonight" she said to avoid the awkward situation.

"I can't see or notice anything except you, you look so beautiful".

He pulled her closer to himself and place his hands on her face. Hannah heartbeats increased.

"Romeo" she doesn't know what to say.

"Shhh, don't say anything".

Romeo slowly suck on her lower lips before finally devouring her whole lips as slowly as possible. Hannah was too shock and her lips were apart, giving Romeo the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth.

Hannah held his shirt tightly at the chest, she wanted to push him away but she couldn't.

She was slowly closing her eyes as her emotions began to take over her. She was slowly losing her breath to the kiss and her whole body surrendered to him as she finally closed her eyes.

Romeo held her closer to him, he has been behaving and controlling himself for too long but not anymore. Hannah is the woman he loves. The kiss was a slow and passionate one full of nothing but love.

Romeo increased the pace of the kiss from gently to a fierce and hot one, he definitely wants more right now, he carried her up and took her to the room.

He place her on the bed and put his hand inside her gown and moved it from her laps upward. Hannah closed her eyes tightly, breathing very fast and biting her lips not wanting to moan.

Her dress was so easy to remove as Romeo pulled it down and threw it on the floor.

Hannah tried to cover herself, she has not been naked before a man before and she felt nervous.

He held her hand tightly to her waist, he kissed her shoulder to her neck and gave her a love bite.

"I love you Hannah, I love you so much" he whispered into her ears.

She has been longing to hear him tell her those words, it's more than just a word to her, it's her everything, what she wanted to hear the most in this world is I LOVE YOU from Romeo. And hearing it now brought tears to her eyes.

"What took you so long, why are you just telling me now", she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I was just scared, I'm really sorry".

"I love you too Romeo, I do very much" she said.

Romeo places his lips on her and just seals their confession up with a kiss.

He could feel his heart beating and it's beat for no one else than Hannah the woman after his heart. And this time Hannah was not shy as before.

Romeo stood up from her and lie on his back and Hannah rested her head on his chest.

He covered her up and they were quietly listening to each other's heart beat as they fell asleep.