Chapter 27 ★Recording device

Romeo took Hannah to the hospital and he couldn't stop blaming himself for leaving her alone in care of his weak father.

He arrived at the hospital and met Damian his best friend at the hospital.

"Damian please attend to her" he said and Damian took Hannah from him.
He took her in and begin to attend to her. After a while he came out. "She's fine, she just need rest".

"Thank you so much, I'm glad she's fine, Romeo said.

"So What happened to her ?, Damian asked as he led him to his office.

Romeo sat on his arm chair and explained everything to his friend.

"Jeez bro, your family has too many problems especially that woman called Susan, they are just too wicked".

"Damian I need your help, i need Melissa tested to be sure the pregnancy was lost because of miscarriage"

"Fine I will help you, not because of you but because of Hannah, you hardly call me these days and you call me your friend, oh God I just want to get rid of you very fast" he said demonstrating it.

Romeo looked at him and shook his head, he doesn't have time for his drama today maybe some other day.

His phone rang and he went to pick it outside. He was on the phone when he heard the sound of a shattered glass coming from Hannah room.

He quickly ran inside and saw her trying to take a jug before it fell. His eyes softened and he went to her and touched her head.

"Do you want water"?
Hannah nod her head quickly, she's very hungry and thirsty.

Romeo went out to get a glass of water and came back. Hannah grabbed it very fast and drank it very fast. After she was done she rested her back on the bed, she still feels weak but seeing Romeo makes her happy. All she wants was for him to just hug her and cuddle her in his arms.

He looked at her face and smiled, he sat beside her and hug her tightly to himself. "I'm sorry! I caused this but i promise you that anyone responsible for your condition will surely pay" he said and place kisses on her forehead.
She typed: I'm so hungry.

"Okay, I will make an order right now, he said and after a while the food arrived and she devoured everything

At The Edward's mansion

Sam told the maids to clean Melissa room since she's coming back today.
One of the maids was cleaning beneath the bed when she saw a tablet. "What is this for?, is this some sort of multivitamin or what?,anyways she kept it in her apron and went out.

When Sam and Melissa got home, Sam took her inside to have a rest while he went out. Melissa suddenly remembered the tablet she threw under the bed. She bent over slightly to get it but to her surprise, she couldn't find it.

"God I'm dead, she whispered to herself. She began to look everywhere for it. She thought no one would ever find it! But now her secret is no longer safe.

*****
At the hospital, Romeo asked Damian if Hannah could leave the hospital now.

"She can leave but make sure she rest and eats well, Damian said and turned to Hannah.

"Hannah, when are you planning to have a baby with Romeo?

Hannah almost choked on her saliva, how can Damian be so shameless to ask her such questions. She thought he was different from Romeo but NO they the same.

"Doctor Damian,Thank you for your service now pls get out, Romeo said pushing him outside and he closed the door behind him.

*****
After a while, Romeo and Hannah went to the Edward's mansion to get all her luggage from there.
Susan and Melissa were in the sitting room when they arrived.