I | 𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙰𝙿𝙴𝙸𝚂𝙼

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚. Encountering shitty individuals on a daily basis, especially if it's on the day where your body just wants to curl up against some comfy blankets and hide away from all the horrors of the world, seeking the much needed peace and serenity in life. As his life has been a mess ever since the appearance of a certain male.

The raven boy, Theodore Park, pondered while walking along his mother towards his school to discuss about the very much needed transfer request for his little brother, Daniel Park who was apparently getting bullied by Logan Lee on a regular basis. Not that their mother knew of it.

"Theo, I'll be out in a few. You can go and talk to your friends." The kindest woman Theo has ever known in his whole life was only his darling mother whom Daniel never realized the worth of. Nodding back with a slight smile the raven watched as the short woman disappeared inside the shitty-ass of a school.

"YO, DUDE!" A cheery high-pitched squeal reached the taller boy's sensitive ears making him cringe slightly. Tilting his head slightly back, Theo was greeted with a kiss on his cheek from the 6'3 purple-head who was grinning like a wolf. The raven didn't even move an inch at the sudden force of weight latching onto his back, ". . ." The shorter one rolled his eyes at the deadpan expression of his friend before getting comfortable in a piggy back ride.

Jiwoon Hak the trickster, pyscho, mentally unhinged 17 year old Maniac, due to some childhood trauma. One can consider him practically the Korean version of Joker in the Dark Night movie. He was Theodore Park's best friend forever. Someone who understands him, supports him and goes on a rampage along whenever the raven wanted to let out some heat.

His personality was quite normal on a day-to-day basis; talking, pulling pranks and jokes, being goofy and affectionate, a calm and cool dude. But if you ever, mistakenly, hit his trigger points he goes berserk. With no one stopping him except the raven himself and a certain blondie. Besides, even if his crazy side slips through sometimes, his good looks covered it up, all the time.

Theo sighed at the childish action of Hak when the male pleaded to be carried around. Not having any excuse but to carry the man-child towards the school playgrounds to find some peace but oh! The God must really hate him for he could sense or more like see. . .

A new trouble awaited him in the form of his little brother standing near a goal post on shaky legs with Mae Kim ready to strike the football placed in front of the big nosed bully. "Those punks." The purple-head whispered lowly, clicking his tongue in annoyance as he slid off the raven's back.

" The purple-head whispered lowly, clicking his tongue in annoyance as he slid off the raven's back