V | 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖. The only word to describe the preparations for the upcoming festival. From trying to get the permission for certain items to getting forced into performing for the festival.

Not to mention, the slave auction! Their attempts to let boys bid as well, failed miserably. How unfortunate. . . But that didn't stop Jay and Theodore to find an alternative to that, gotta love the loopholes. After some convincing and a bit of bribing the two were able to convince someone from the beauty department for some help.

 After some convincing and a bit of bribing the two were able to convince someone from the beauty department for some help

Jay and Theodore had decided to make some money for the charity by opening a food stall, the ultimate business idea. Many students were inclined towards their stall due to two reasons.

1. It's food that we're talking about!
2. To stare at the Greek gods of the fashion department.

Some girls even fainted while many boys had their not-so-straight awakening. Moving on, their stall was successful since they made quite the profit.

"Two strawberry ice-cream crêpes and one blueberry smoothie!" Jay nodded turning to the blender while the vampire skillfully worked on the crêpe. Girls dreamily sighed at the two men.

And their horny thoughts only seemed to intensify with the two wearing tank tops which exposed their muscular build.

"Yo!" The trickster made his appearance making the other two smile, "Can I get a chocolate chip ice-cream?" Jay handed the boy his desired flavour before turning to the vampire who handed the two girls their order, waving goodbye to them.

". . ."

"You're right, Jay. Let's go visit the other stalls." With that the three stacked away the stuff before strolling through the grounds. They came across Zack who was doing a boxing stall while the Architecture department held a arm wrestling competition.

"Hey, Theo!" Vasco called out gleefully. Jiwoon handed Jace ten bucks while the vampire sat in front of the BNC leader, "Ready? Go!" Jace said.

Vasco was strong, really strong for someone his age and Theodore already estimated this but he could now put a stamp over his observation. The boy was pure muscle power.

And the raven vampire could've easily defeated the other but decided not to. "Damn, you're strong Vasco." The said boy's eyes lit up like a puppy at the complemented making the vampire pat his head fondly, "Keep it up!"

Suddenly, they heard the MC announce the start of the auction making the vampire turn to the quiet blonde. "That's our que." The rich boy nodded back leaving towards the beauty department stall.

They saw a girl with blonde hair and red tips reprimanding some boy with bubblegum hair.