II | 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝚂𝙼

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗. Shifting to Seoul, getting transferred to some idol school with annoying individuals who just kept drooling over him because of his looks. But, the most unexpected thing that could happen to anyone was, miraculously getting another body. How absurd, right?

Almost like having read the thoughts of his bestie, Jiwoon nudged the raven "Being a vampire isn't also something most people would expect

Almost like having read the thoughts of his bestie, Jiwoon nudged the raven "Being a vampire isn't also something most people would expect." Sparing a blank look to his partner, Theodore looked out the window watching people fawn over his brother. Or rather his handsome body.

Not wanting to give himself a headache over this new complication the raven just walked towards the fashion department.

Meanwhile, Daniel was also pondering about his brother. When he found out about his second body, Daniel was nervous about his reaction but, surprisingly, Theo just waved his concerns off though the older did state his skepticism about the unusual occurrence.

And somewhere deep within his conscience Daniel was reprimanding himself for the rude and disrespectful behavior towards his older brother, who has always protected him from any harm.

Not wanting to give himself a headache over this new complication the raven slid open the door to the fashion department startling everyone inside. Jiwoon smirked at the attention while his friend ignored it, walking towards the empty seat near the window he saw a blonde boy staring at him, even though his eyes were hidden by his bangs.

"Good morning. Would you mind if I sit here?" Jay was actually surprised at the politeness of the taller who looked rather cold from his blank face.

Theodore took his seat after getting a nod of approval. "I'm Theodore Park and that is my friend Jiwoon Hak." The vampire introduced themselves, gesturing towards Jiwoon who decided to sit right behind them.

". . ."

"Nice to meet you, Jay."

"Wait, you can understand him?" The lavender questioned in genuine confusion which matched that of Jay's. No one was ever able to understand him after he decided to be mute.

Ignoring the nosy clown boy, the raven sighed in relief, thanking the God for a silent and sensible seatmate. He could finally enjoy his peaceful school years without someone chattering his ear off.

During lunch, as expected, people were giving those awed stares at Daniel who was unaware of it, making the older twin roll his eyes. The younger Park can be so oblivious and dumb at times! Turning his head to the side Theodore stared at his blonde, self-mute seatmate who nudged him slightly, ". . ."