XI | 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗧𝗛. That's what Jay felt when he entered the Park household. The homely and cozy feeling that lingered in the aroma of food wafting from the kitchen, the way Seonhui Park asked about his well-being all the while thanking for being friends with her two sons.

He felt Welcomed. Calm. Grateful. For being accepted so easily to the point Seonhui Park even asked him to think of her as his mother. Mrs. Park didn't comment on him being mute, she was a kind and understanding lady much like Theodore himself.

"Jay, how's this." Theodore turned to the boy, holding a spoon with some soup for the blonde to eat. Currently, the vampire was helping his mother prepare dinner for them while Daniel and Hak were playing some video games. 

". . ." Jay's aura lit up when he tasted the Dwaeji gukbap, giving a thumbs up. The blonde was glad he came to this trip to Sunukdo with the others and was able to feel so. . . 

Accepted.

Sitting around the dining table, the group decided to exchange their gifts. First was Jiwoon who was practically bouncing on his seat while holding a nicely packet gift, "Mrs. Park, I got you the whole Skincare routine from Benton. Make those gossip neighbourhood ajummas jealous!"

Seonhui Park let out a hearty laugh at her adopted lavender boy, accepting the gift. Next was Daniel who gifted a brand new sweater, Jay gifted some expensive looking cookies and other snacks.

Theodore who was the last pulled out a small jewellery box, sliding it up to his mother. The woman gasped at the delicate looking ruby pendant with matching set of earring, one that Seonhui Park always wanted to buy but couldn't due to her past economic conditions. 

"You always wanted that and since I'm earning well, so. . ." Theodore murmured, his eyes widening when he felt his mother's soft lips press to his forehead. "Thank you, darling." Seonhui smiled warmly at her older son, "I'm so proud of you, all of you kids. . ."

────

Coming back to Seoul was even more eventful than the raven vampire expected, "Happy Thanksgiving. . ." Vin Jin muttered, face turned away while he held a black box towards Theodore who blinked for a while.

"That's what Mary said!" Vin quickly added, "Since you gave her those homemade desserts." The sunglasses wearing boy literally shoved the gift in the vampire's hand before walking away from the alley behind the school.

Theodore just stood there for a while. . .

"Well, if only I wasn't able to read people's thoughts this situation would've been serious." Theodore chuckled to himself, opening the box to see a brand new pair of sunglasses.

Vin brought him this gift to compensate for that time on retreat when the vampire lend him his own glasses. How nice of him, if only he wasn't such a dire bully. . .

Shrugging his shoulders the raven put the shades in his bag before walking inside J-High where Hak was waiting for him while talking to someone over the phone.

"Yeah, here he comes." Jiwoon handed the device to the vampire who frowned in confusion, "Hello?"

'You bastard! Did you get all these girls to apply for my Taekwondo dojang?' Taehoon's voice made Theodore let out a sigh.

The vampire gave Jiwoon a tired look, "I did. Aren't you happy? People are actually invested in joining."

'Well! Um. . . I am. . . But hey! That doesn't mean you're off the hook! Why are there only girls?'

The vampire rolled his eyes in exasperation, "Taehoon," The brunette boy paused in between his screaming match when the vampire used his no-nonsense voice.