VIII | 𝟻𝟶𝟶 𝚆𝙾𝙽

𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠𝗦. The most hated period of a student's life. Pulling all-nighters, countless study sessions, repeated memorization, messed up eating schedule and just working yourself off until on the brink of collapsing and dropping dead due to exhaustion.

Yeah, that's what Daniel was feeling when he first realised that mid terms were approaching and decided to put effort in studying. Which turned out to be really fruitful for a certain mute blonde who was currently blushing subtly while explaining some tricky questions to Daniel.

 Which turned out to be really fruitful for a certain mute blonde who was currently blushing subtly while explaining some tricky questions to Daniel

Theodore and Hak wiggled their eyebrows at the cute blonde making Jay get even redder than before, stuffing his face in his hands.

"They're really cute together!" Hak gushed, one evening, when the duo were sitting in the park with textbooks surrounding them with different titles like: Design, 2D & 3D Computer Graphics, History of Costumes and Textile Science.

The vampire hummed along, flipping over another page while going through his sticky notes he liked to maintain. Hak stared at his friend a bit, "You think we could stream today? Just asking, you don't have to feel obliged to say-"

"Stop beating around the bush, Hak. I can read your thoughts very clearly." The raven let out a tired sigh making Jiwoon's shoulder droop. "Mate, you've been depressed ever since that fight. I just can't see you like this, it feels like someone is punching me in the heart." The lavender head explained with a defeated expression.

The vampire let out a long sigh full of regret, shutting close his books and laptop. "I'm sorry. It's just. . ." The raven let out a shaking breath. He was just conflicted ever since he saw Gun at the festival but now, his conscience was in a turmoil after their last confrontation.

He felt himself drowning in self-loathing each time he remembered the knocked out Yamazaki male and his own bloody knuckles. One should be afraid to love because it might lead you to your eminent destruction. . .

"Come on Theodore, there's no need for you to feel guilty, especially after you paid his hospital bills. He doesn't even deserve that much courtesy after what he did." Hak gazed at his friend with a meaningful look, letting out a tired sigh at the beaten-up expression of the other, "Let's go."

Theodore glanced at his partner who was packing up his and the vampire's stuff, "Where?" Jiwoon turned to give Theodore a glare which clearly meant, 'Ask anymore questions and I'll throw you off a cliff'.

────

"This is where you wanted to take me? An arcade?" Theodore gave his partner a questionable look, "Seriously, we've got exams tomorrow and here we are playing games." The vampire mumbled watching his partner play Tekken. The chosen character was Jin Kazama while who was up against Hwoarang.