19

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ irl }

just as planned, camille agreed to help niola get ready for the party. unsurprisingly, camille was extremely excited to assist her.

at first, matt and niola had planned to get ready almost as soon as they got home. that way, they would have extra time remaining where they could work on their project. they're super close to finishing it, there's just a few more adjustments to make. but that plan was altered when niola was hanging out with nick and camille. matt knocked on the door a few minutes ago, asking if they were ready to go. the three of them immediately gasped. they thought they had been hanging out for a few minutes. not a few hours.

"i love wearing dresses, to be honest." camille rambles as she searches through the dark grey duffle-bag that she leaves at the triplets' house. the two girls are in chris' room since this is where camille keeps her clothes. "normally, i only really get to wear them a few times a year since it's rare to find an excuse to get all pretty and dressed up. so i'm super excited to wear a dress tonight. i'm even more excited to be able to help you out as well. it's like i have a whole new canvas to dress up and work with."

camille already chose her own dress and shoes, so she's ready to leave the house as soon as niola is ready as well.

camille pulls a long, white dress out of her bag and grins at niola who is standing a few feet in front of where she's crouched to the floor. "are we going to a wedding or a party?" niola asks sarcastically, eyeing the white gown with a raised brow.

"i see what you mean now." camille agrees, noticing how the dress looks more fit for a bride rather than a highschool girl. she continues to dig through her choices as niola leans against the wall, zoning out. the silence engulfs niola, hugging her like an old friend. but that friend is scared away as camille shouts, "this!"

she stand up from the ground, holding a dress in front of herself to show niola. the dress is a soft blend of baby blue and periwinkle, covered in glitter. it's a little shorter than niola would prefer, but she ignores that as she takes the dress from camille. she holds it delicately in her hands, wondering how many night-shifts her mom would have to work in order for her family to be able to afford something this gorgeous.

"go, go, go!" camille urges her, laughing as she gently pushes her to the bathroom. as soon as niola is in the bathroom, camille shuts the door before shouting, "put it on! i'm one hundred percent positive it'll look beautiful on you!"

"uh, okay." niola agrees.

camille hears the nervousness in her friend's voice and immediately adds, "if you don't like it, we can find something else for you to wear. i'm sorry if you feel like i'm forcing you. i tend to come off as pushy to lots of people. i'm so sorry if you feel uncomfortable, niola, i'm just really excited to have you as my friend."