24

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ irl }

!! TW : homophobia , mentions of domestic violence / abuse!!

"who wants to go first?" amelia asks after everyone else who is left at the party joins the group in the living room.

amelia, niola, and matt are all sharing one couch. chris and camille are taking up the largest couch in the room, refusing to let anyone sit with them. while nick is awkwardly sitting beside two guys – james and lucas.

james is known for two things. he's amelia's twin brother, and he's a complete bully toward anyone who is willing to let him pick on them. on the other hand, lucas is known for being super loud and proud about his opinions. as well as being unapologetically bisexual.

splayed across the scratchy rug on the floor are two girls. mia and elaina. mia is super antisocial and nobody knows anything about her – well, except for her girlfriend elaina. and elaina is the complete opposite of mia. she's super loud and outspoken. she likes to stand up for people who fall victim to james' bullying because that's how she and mia met.

"i will!" elaina shrieks, raising her hand excitedly. her enthusiasm makes james scoff. elaina shoots him a glare before ignoring him and asking her girlfriend the first question. "mia, truth or dare?"

"truth." mia replies without a second thought.

"is it true that you love me?" elaina asks her with a sly smirk, causing mia to burry her head in her hands, wanting nothing more than to hide away from all of the attention she's getting due to elaina.

"of course it is." mia answers honestly, giving elaina a peck on the cheek. "we've been dating for three years, why wouldn't i love you?"

matt watches the couple with a smile on his face, unsure of how people can be so confident about who they love. mia and elaina just declared their love for each other in front of eight other people, carelessly. whereas matt can't even tell niola that he likes her.

"dude. quit with the PDA." james says, making gagging noises at them.

"if you want to be so judgy, why don't you go?" elaina asks him.

"gladly." james agrees, turning to the two boys sitting on the two-cushioned couch with him. more specifically, james points at nick, not knowing his name. "you. truth or dare, dude?"

"my name is nick." he tells him. "and i pick truth."

"truth? seriously?" james groans. "boring but fine. i have a question for you, my dude." he smiles at nick menacingly before he asks, "are you gay?"