61

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ social media , irl }

NIOLASILVERS POSTED.

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo , camillesolace , and 12,063 others.

niolasilvers beach day 🤭🤭

tagged : matthew.sturniolo

view all comments

matthew.sturniolo any day spent w you is a good day
nicolassturniolo that's so cringey
matthew.sturniolo die

user is it just me or has niola seemed a whole lot happier recently?

nicolassturniolo u guys are so gross 🤢
christophersturniolo you can't say shit when you've been flirting w lucas for the past HOUR

user who the fuck is lucas
lucassss me

christophersturniolo okay so matt's the only one who gets posted? i see how it is
niolasilvers i don't wanna cuddle w you weirdo 🤨
christophersturniolo YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

user going to the beach w the triplets seems so fun what

user where's my invite??

camillesolace just get married already
matthew.sturniolo i wish

user DID YALL SEE MATTS REPLY

user OH MY GOD???

lucassss where's nick
camillesolace i think he went back to ron jon for some hat he wanted
christophersturniolo and why is nicks location being discussed in an insta comment section

it took a while for niola to get everyone's names right. she's never been good when meeting new people, but she's trying her hardest – even though she mixes up the two blonde girls all the time.

turns out the blonde girls aren't twins. they're not even sisters. they're just good friends who've known each other since they were children. they met because their moms are best friends. their names are adie and olivia.

the girl who went to ron jon with the triplets and camille? that's lucas's older sister, kiana. she's really nice but super protective of her brother, so she doesn't trust nick. normally, niola would think her protectiveness is a bit over-the-top. but considering she's the same way with rayne, she can't say anything.

speaking of rayne, niola asked matt where she was. he said that mary lou was watching her.

"where'd lucas go?" kiana asks, walking over to niola and matt – who are sitting on the towel together. "i swear i just saw him with adie a few minutes ago."

niola has to stop and remember who adie is. then she recognizes the name as one of the blonde girls. while niola is trying to remember the other blonde's name, matt replies to kiana. he tells her that lucas went to find nick – who is at ron jon.

kiana thanks matt for telling her, then begins her journey across the street toward the shop.

niola leans her head on matt's shoulder. he's on his phone, trying to find a good playlist to listen to on the speaker lucas brought. niola looks out at the ocean and the water suddenly looks really inviting.

"do you wanna go swimming?" she asks, her eyes still trained on the horizon.

matt sets his phone down on the towel after choosing a few songs. "of course."

matt stands up from the towel and holds his hand out for niola. when takes his hand in hers, he pulls her to her feet. matt lets go of her hand and runs across the beach toward the shoreline. niola laughs before chasing after him.

by the time she gets to the water, matt is hiding under the water.

he was expecting her to freak out and start yelling for him, then he would pop up and scare her. but she can see him crouched under the surface.

niola sucks in a breath before sinking under water. since the water is salty and her eyes are closed, she puts her hands out to feel around for matt. when she feels her hands grab someone's face, she leans forward and gives him a kiss.

she knows that it's matt because of how his mouth feel on hers.

when she first leaned in, she was a bit nervous. what if she was kissing a fish? or a rock? but as soon as their lips brushed, matt leaned in as well and deepened the kiss.

their kiss doesn't last long since matt runs out of air quickly, breaking the kiss and bringing them up to the surface.

"how'd you know i was underwater?" matt asks.

"matthew, look around." niola says, sweeping her hand across the water around them. "the water is so clear that i could see you."

he sighs, "that's embarrassing."

"what's more embarrassing is that everyone probably saw us kissing underwater." niola says.

matt smiles, taking a step toward her and placing a salty kiss on her forehead. "maybe if we go deeper into the water, it'll be less embarrassing."

..
a/n : trying to find time to write is so hard bc my teachers are assholes and i have tons of homework 🙄
..