Chapter No 6 Alpha's Aggression

I was looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like a dead person who was being forcefully getting married. The pink gown gracefully fitted my slim build. The pink color was glowing on my cherry complexion. These days I found my skin glowing and healthy.

I fetch the perfume from the table and spray it on my neck. I liked that smell though. I knew it would be the worst evening because I was going to meet Alpha's parents. I still don't understand, why on earth he wants to marry me, he knew I am not his mate. Everyone knows that.

The door was knocked and Selena appeared. She was grinning at me.

"Whoa, you look so beautiful," she said.

I took a deep breath.

****************

"Hello Luna," I said while bending in front of her. She smirked, arrogantly.

"Well, I must say Alpha Nigel got a beautiful daughter," she said while touching my hair.

I felt as if I was some scapegoat for them. I looked at my father who was wearing a stone expression.

"Dad," I whispered.

He looked away.

A tear escaped from my eyes.

We all sat at the dining table. Nathan was sitting opposite side. The dinner started. They were eating in silence. I had already lost my

appetite.

"So Alpha Nigel, we are going to alliance the packs," said Luna Maria.

My dad nods.

"I think it will be great if we take Ember with us," said Luna.

I looked at my father instantly and he was not looking at me.

"Sure, why not," the words escaped his lips making him startled.

"Dad? What are you talking about?" I screamed while getting up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, again.

"Ember, sit," said my father, angrily. His eyes turned

red due to anger.

"Dad, you can't send me away, you know I agree to marry him on the basis that you will let me here," I said, angrily.

Nathan got up.

"Alpha, your daughter is crossing all the limits by raising her voice in front of Alphas," said Luna Maria.

My father looked at me, annoyed.

"Dad, I won't listen to anyone and I will not leave my home, and now I will not marry him," I said, angrily.

"Ember," screamed my dad.

"Alpha Nigel, your daughter is arrogant, foolish, and a disgrace to you. We are marrying him because she is a damn wolf-less girl and look how much ungrateful she is," said Luna Maria, angrily.

"I am not a..." I was about to complete my sentence when my wolf kept me from speaking further.

"No, don't tell them that have found your wolf," said my wolf.

"What?" I said shocked.

"I will keep her head in place," said Alpha Nathan angrily. His eyes were showing anger. I reverse a few steps back.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the stairs.

"No, I said Leave me," I screamed. I was acting strangely today because throughout my life I was a naïve and suppressed girl who was not even allowed to train because I had no wolf but today I was struggling against an Alpha.