Chapter No 11 A bond

"I said its enough, if you are not going to give it to me sooner, I swear Kylan, I will burn you ass," she was running screaming. Hazel was walking around the huge castle of Riverstone when she heard a girl screaming.

She was about to turn when she had gone collide with boy who is much taller then her.

"What on the earth..." She muttered than she felt his body collide with her again and they both fell down because the girl who was running after him fell on them.

"Ouch....fuck you..." the girl muttered. "Give it to me back," she snatched the package he was holding  in his hands.

"Carmen, these are mine and I am not gonna give it to you," said the boy struggling under her.

"Who the hell said its yours'? Aunt grace made it for me and these are mine," said Carmen, annoyed setting the package away from his hands.

Ember felt herself getting pinched under them.

She pushed them aside. Anger rushed into her. She looked at the package girl was holding.

"What is so special about this freaking package," she said annoyed getting. She was living here since few weeks and she had almost seen everyone lives here.

The boy was still busy snatching the package away.

"What the hell in this stupid packageeee," she screamed.

They both stopped for a while. Seeing a stranger girl here in the pack was enough for them to gasp.

"Who are you?" Asked the boy, annoyed.

Ember crosses her arms around her chest.

"I am Ember and I am new here," she said.

"What new? We have not know anything about you neither Hazel told me about you," said Carmen.

Hazel raised her eyebrow.
"Oh don't worry about her, she is over protective her family and pack. I am Kylan," said the boy stretching his hand infront of her.

Hazel took his hand.

"I have not still got my answer, who are you?" Asked Carmen.

"Carmen, still so sissy?" Said Ryan who was standing there who knows since when enjoying the fight between his sister and cousin.

She turned and looked at him awfully. He walked towards them taking small steps. Ryan was one of most handsome pack member. He was a trained pack warrior as well but it was pity he had not found his mate yet like most of the wolves now a day in the pack but he was most happier with it because according him as long as single as he is there are most chances to fling around.

"What do you want? Nicker biker?" Said Carmen, raising an eyebrow.
He was walking slowly towards as th as slowly as a lions walks towards their prey.

"Ohkay, Char...I don't think so he is at good..." Said Kylan.

"How many times I have tell you don't call me..." She said, annoyed.

"And don't you dare to call me that as well," said Ryan and he seized  the package from her.

"Ahhhhhhh, Mommmm," Carmen screamed as loud as she could.

Both Ryan and Kylan put their hands on their ears.

"Oh sucks," said Ryan, angrily.

Ember looked at these fully grown up crazy people who must be in their mid 30s by now. She was wondering what really is inside the package.

"Carmen, do whatever you like to do but these are mine and thats final," said Kylan.

"Over my rich, hot dead body," said Carmen clenching her teeth.

She moved ahead and snatched the cookies away again but Ryan grabbed it again. Ember felt she would go crazy.

"Enough," someone said aloud.

She turned and almost gasped and looked at Ryan and then the boy who again and then she looked at Ryan again. The both boys were exactly the same.

"What on the earth you doing? Are you 5 years old? Just look at you, you silly dumbs, one of you already mated and you two idiots would find you mate any date and still acting like kindergarten," he said, annoyed.

Ryan neats his hair which were untidy due their "little" fight.

"Come on, don't list me up for this mate thing, I am happy with my 1000 of flings," said Ryan.

"Yeah, I know our brother is whore," said the boy who just arrived and looked exactly like Ryan.

"Kai, we have already talked on this. Now open the package or else, these are all mine," he said.

The three were drooling at the package increasing Ember's curiousity.

Kai gave them a very disappointing looks and then he looked at Ember, though confused.

He walked towards her.
"New here?" He asked softly. She smiled and nods.

Then she looked at them who were again fighting.

"Oh mind my siblings and cousins, they are always like this dear," he said. "Let me handle this," he went ahead.

"Give it here," he snatched the package away and surprisingly no one dared to grab it from him.

He opened the package.

"Oh, I am so excited, after so many time," said Kylan.

Ember walked ahead in order to know what really is inside the package ane much her surprise there was jar of cookies.

"What? Just a jar of cookies?" Ember gasped. Disappointment was clear in her voice.

Kai seemed disappointed as well.

"Just cookies? You have not eaten aunt grace's cookies then, all of the kids call it grandma's famous magic," said Carmen.

"All of children, you are no children now Carmen, your daughter is about to turn 18 by next year," said Kai, annoyed but they were so busy eating cookies.

"Grow up you all," said Kai. He walked towards Ember again.

"Forget about my savage family, tell me about you dear," he asked.

She smiled and tell him very thing.
"So sad to hear it but dont worry, you are now in safe hands, by the what pack you belong?" He asked.

She remained quiet. He could understand that she does not want to tell.

"I can understand that," he said. "Seems like yesterday when I found our Hazel," he said, smiling. "Our beloved cousin,".

Ember smiled. "So how Hazel is princess of this pack, known as Riverstone?" She asked.

"Yes, she is princess of this pack, daughter of Alpha Tyler and Alpha Althea. She is Luna of north-pole pack as well," he said.

"Luna of north-pole? How?" She asked confused.

"Well, her mate Alpha Eden is Alpha of North-pole pack, he is only son of Alpha Richard and Luna Grace, ten years ago, they step down from their responsibility as Alpha and Luna and now Hazel and Eden are taking responsibilities of the Pack," he said.

She smiled.

"So gotten adjust here?" He asked.
She nods.

"A Bit," she said.

They were chatting and she found a bond with Kai other than his siblings who were busy snatching cookies. They offered one to her but she denied and they put it inside their mouth instantly.

Kai looked at them disappointed and muttered, "hunger wolfs,".