ABHIMANYU COOKS FOR ARIKA..... AS A PUNISHMENT😉😏

Arika looked at Abhimanyu. It looked like he was not going to loose anytime soon.

"Damn this man. He has such a strong core." Arika thought in her mind. However, she would never ever let him know that.

"Well beneficial for me only." the dirtier side of her brain thought.

"You should not boost your opponent's ego. It might be very dangerous for your own self." and Arika was not going to make that mistake.

Abhimanyu turned towards Arika and faced her , his body still uptight in the same position, his expressions did not give any clue that he about going to give up anytime soon.

He was used to exercising for long hours.

He had been doing it since he was a teenager. And by now, he had mastered almost all these basic exercises.

He looked at Arika and a smirk formed on his face.

"Tired Wifey" he asked in an attempt to tease her.

But Arika instead of being shy turned towards him and gave him a sickly sweet smile and said," Not yet Pati Dev. Not so easily."

"Ohh I see." he continued the conversation but his face did not even have a wrinkle of pain.

"You look so handsome Manyu." Arika whispered.

"So damn hot." she completed and Abhimanyu stopped breathing for a moment.

She waited for Abhimanyu to give her a reaction. However, he looked as if he froze on his place.

So , she called him out again," Abhimanyu."

"No wait. He shouted suddenly.

"What did you call me?' he asked.

Arika hesitated seeing him like that.

"Say Wifey. Tell me what did you say." he urged her to say.

But see her not responding, he got frustrated, and let go off his position and sat on the ground with his legs folded .

He fastely came near Arika and made her come out of the position as well.

"What" before she could complete what she was about to say, he cut her off and said," Repeat what you said." in a very slow and husky voice.

"I...I" Arika stammered and was not able to form proper sentence.

"Yes tell me." he encouraged her to speak further. He was dying to listen to these words from her mouth but she was hell stubborn and was not speaking anything.

"You lost." she stated looking at him.

He made a bad face listening to her statements. "Yes, I did loose. And don't worry, I would cook for you today. Now tell me what did you call me before." he said as he was getting restless to listen to those words.

"Manyu. Please make dosa for me. I love them." she spoke in a low voice, bringing her hand to cup his face lightly caressing his beard covered jaw.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes due to the current that ran through his body while he touched her. He was feeling things he had not felt before.

She continued speaking forward," And make sure that you do not loose the next time we compete. Nobody should be able to defeat you. And nobody should be able to distract you as well."

Abhimanyu felt something tightening in his pants. His dick started to grow due to her solely touching him like that.

He quickly opened his eyes again due to that feeling as caught hold of her hand.

"Don't play around with me Arika. You would not like the results. And as far is loosing as concerned, Abhimanyu Shekhawat only loose to the once he wish to loose to."

"And you, my queen will always find me loosing in front of you." he said as he almost got up from the floor while she was still sitting.

"Get up, brush. I would cook for you." he said as he pecked her lips and quickly left the room in a hope to tackle his growing problems.

Arika was left there still sitting in a shock. She thought that she was playing around with him. But it looked like he deliberately got played.

"Damn. What are you Pati Dev . I am still not able to understand." she thought getting up herself and going behind him.

AFTER 2 HOURS:

Arika was sitting there on the dining table with a plate and a fork in her hand. And she was waiting there for Abhimanyu to get out of the kitchen and serve her food.

"You have been standing inside for more than an hour now. Please serve me something. I would die out of hunger. Abhimanyu. You would become a widow." she kept shouting sentence after sentence not waiting for him to reply to any of those.

"Its not a widow. Its called a widower madam. Learn proper grammar." he said walking out with a hotly cooked dosa in his hand.

"Who cares about grammar when I can literally feed myself on this tasty looking meal. And by the way, I passed my boards back in time with a good percentage. So don't you dare lecture me on that and try to be my teacher." she said trying to take a bite of the food but was not able to since it was so hot.

"But you did call me master back then." Abhimanyu said in a low husky voice.

Arika who was till not looking forwards and was completely focused on her plate slowly turned her course of attention towards the man saying all those hot things to her and turning her on.

"I did, so master. I did good at the gym didn't I ." she said as she slowly wrapped her hands around his neck pulling his face closer towards hers." 

Abhimanyu gulped and his Adam's apple started moving up and down and that was what caught her attention.

"Oh, I so want to bite there and leave so many marks so that every body knows who he belongs to." she thought to herself but then concentrated back at the conversation.

"Yeah you did." he replied.

"So give me a reward ............ Mas..ter." she said stretching the end word.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

DAMN THESE GUYS ARE SO INTENSE I SWEAR. 😏

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ARIKA IS GOING TO ASK FOR IN THE REWARD TO HER MASTER.😈

ANYWAYS, YOU GUYS KEEP GUESSING AND COMMENTING DOWN. ALSO, DI NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW MY PROFILE FOR ALL THE UPDATE INFORMATIONS.😊😊

THANK YOU. 🥰

BYE BYE!❤️👋🏻