「 𝟏 」

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦✧

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦

"Oh hell no."

Those were the first words that fell out of Raquelle's mouth as her uber driver pulled up in front of her father's house.

"You have got to be kidding me." She opened the door after thanking her driver then got her bags out of the trunk.

Raquelle held on tight to her Chanel purse as she stood in front of the gate, staring at her new residence.

She pulled out her phone, immediately dialing her mother's number.

"Hello." Jaqueline spoke into the phone. "Ma, why you got me out here in the ghetto. When you said I was moving to Cali, I thought you meant Beverly Hills or LA, not whatever this is."

"I told you that life was gonna be different." Jaqueline told her daughter. Raquelle kissed her teeth. "Ay, pero mami you didn't say it was gonna be like this. Can I come home."

"Not until I feel like you've learned your lesson And be nice to your father." With that, the call disconnected leaving Raquelle in shock.

The front door opened and she watched as the father she just found out about two months ago came outside. A girl around her age followed behind.

Raquelle pulled down her sunglasses, looking at the two as they walked up to her.

"Hey, Raquelle. How was the plane ride?" Monty asked the girl. "It was alright." She responded as she looked at her surroundings, jumping a little at the sound of glass breaking.

"Good, good.... Oh, I want you to meet your sister Monse—" At the word sister, Raquelle snapped her head to the girl. She snatched her a sunglasses off, a huge smile sat on her face.

"I have a sister? Oh my gosh!" Raquelle pushed her pink duffel bag into her father's arms before pulled Monse in for a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you. I've always wanted a sister." She says, pulling away from the hug.

"Nice to mee to you too. I'm Raquelle." The girls shared a smile before turning back to their dad. "Uh, Monse show your sister her room while I get these bags." Monty told her.

"Ok. Come on." Monse her hand out and Raquelle happily took it.

"Wow, your nails are so pretty." Monse complimented. "Thank you girl. We gotta go on a nail date soon." Raquelle said as the two girls walked into the house.