「 𝟐𝟓」

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦✧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦

"Hi papa." Raquelle smiled as she walked into her room. She was finally finished with school for the year and could now spend all her time with her son.

"Look at you, getting so big." She picked him up, rubbing his back. He had just turned two months so he was smiling a lot more.

She kicked off her shoes and sat with her legs crossed as she laid Saint in front of her.

There was a knock at her door making her look up from the baby. Monse walked in with an irritated look on her face.

"Hey— What are you wearing?" Raquelle asked in disbelief, trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh, Jasmine made me wear it."

"I'm not laughing." A smile broke out onto her face. "You look great" Raquelle picked Saint up off the bed and held him up to face Monse.

"Say TiTi, you look so good in that tacky one piece from citi trends." She spoke in a baby voice.

"Haha." Monse laughed sarcastically, taking Saint from her. "Still can't believe you had a baby." She smiled as she kissed his cheek.

"Me neither. This feels like a fever dream. I never saw myself having kids, let alone at fifteen." Raquelle sighed, resting the back of her head on the headboard

She was so infatuated with her baby. She could not take her eyes off him for a second because everything he did was so precious to her.

"Are you gonna be home tonight?" Monse asked her sister. Raquelle nodded, noticing the change in her voice.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" She asked, concern laced in her tone.

"I'm scared to be home alone. Ever since Cuchillos showed up, I've been uncomfortable here by myself so I've been sleeping over at Jasmine's." Monse admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me. I would've stayed with you."

"You already have to take care of Saint, I didn't wanna add on to everything you have going on." Monse explained.

"Don't feel like that. It's not too much for me to stay home and have Carlos come over here."

Feeling her phone vibrate in her lap, Raquelle picked it up seeing that Jordyn was calling her. Overtime, the two slowly grew apart. Jordyn was still living the fast life while Raquelle had to get her priorities together.

They were still cool, just not as close as before.

"Hold on." She told Monse before answering the phone. "Hello."

𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें