「 𝟐𝟕」

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦✧

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦

"Just had a baby where?" Raquelle said as she looked at herself in the mirror while Monse tied the back of her bikini top.

"No, but you actually look really good." Monse complimented.

"Thank you, thank you." She smiled. Her room door opened and Carlos walked in with Saint in his arms.

"I look good?" She asked him. He just stared at her before picking up a blanket and wrapping it around her.

"You look so good, oh my god." He said making her laugh. She shrugged the blanket off before putting on her shorts on.

"Papito, tell yo mama to put some clothes on." Carlos said to Saint who just sat there with his fingers in his mouth.

"Say, mommy you look so pretty." Raquelle squeezed her son's cheeks her kissing them.

"You guys ready to go?" Monse asked as she grabbed the towels.

"Yeah, come on." Carlos told the girls. They all walked out and Monse got in the back, putting Saint in his car seat. The drive to the pool didn't take long, about ten minutes.

Carlos parked and all the teens got out. Monse awkwardly stood there, holding Saint while his parents fought over how to put the stroller up.

"No dumbass, that's not the right button," Raquelle told him.

"Man, back up. I got this." He told her.

He in fact did not have it.

"Move, lemme do it." Raquelle pushed him
out the way before trying herself.

She also didn't have it.

"Man, Rah why the fuck you buy this complicated ass stroller?" Carlos complained. Raquelle kissed her teeth.

"Maybe if you didn't throw away the instructions, we wouldn't be struggling." She snapped at him.

"Let me try." Monse suggested before passing Saint to Raquelle. She held the buttons on both sides simultaneously and the stroller slowly folded up into place.

Both teens stared in confusion because they were just struggling so hard.

"There. I'm gonna go meet up with Jasmine." She dusted her hands off before walking through the gate.

"Some fucking parents we are." Carlos said.

"On my soul." Raquelle agreed. She put Saint in the stroller before they walked through the gate as well.