Greyscale! x Reader "Cold outside" (WARM FLOOF!)

(Requested by @Shadey_Rper )

It was winter, and snowing, so you were inside with the fireplace on. You sip your (warm drink of choice) and watch TV, but then a knock comes to your door.

You go to answer it and find Wally, standing outside of your door, shivering

"Hey there Y/N, Home kicked me out again so..." he said sadly, "could I stay over please? It's really cold, and everyone else is asleep..."

"Of course! Come in" you say, you help him take off his wet gray jacket and hang it on your coat hanger, then you sit him down on the couch and go get him some hot chocolate.

You hand him a warm cup of hot chocolate and as he holds it, it turns grey. You don't mind though, it'll return to its natural color once he lets go, he sips the hot chocolate and you sit next to him.

"So...why did home kick you out?" You ask, "I dunno, he was just upset...you know how home gets when he's upset" Greyscale said sadly
"Well it's okay, let's just do some fun things like watch a movie, or we can play games" you say with a small smile.

"I'd like to play board games" he said, smiling a bit too.

You two end up playing a few board games, and then winded up on the couch, sitting next to eachother watching a movie.

You made some popcorn, then came back and sat next to him again

You feel a small weight on your shoulder and you look at him, he's leaning on your shoulder.

So cute!

You set the popcorn aside and lean back, "Wally, if you wanted to cuddle you could've just said so" you say with a small grin, Wally blushed a bit and wraps his arms around you, resting his head on your head and you rest your head on his shoulder, you blush a bit and look outside at the white snow, "glad I have someone to keep me warm" you say with a small smile, "yea...me too" Wally responds.

After the movie ends, you look up to see him with his eyes closed, he's asleep.
You sigh and close your eyes as well.

As you drift off, you smile a little at the warmth Wally and you share.