RF! Wally x Reader "Scars and fresh cuts" (HEAVY ANGST)

(requested by: @Shadey_Rper )

(TW: Implied suicide, Self Harm, self-worth issues)

Today Wally was having an especially hard day, there were so many problems with the grinder that they practically spent all day fixing it, and one of the subjects almost got out. He sighed, sitting at his desk, cigarette in his mouth.

He felt useless. Like his parents constantly told him he was, he hated his past, and hated whenever it came up on his mind, but he couldn't help but feel like he barely mattered as a person, yeah he ran a factory, but no one outside even knew what he did, the government basically kept it a secret and paid him to make rainbows by killing people. He quite literally didn't matter to anyone. The only way he mattered was as a boss to his employees.

He took the cigarette out and blew out a puff of smoke, before putting it out and throwing it away.

He looked at the time. It was 1 in the morning

He then looked at the security cameras and once he was sure no one else was in the facility, he opened a drawer and took out a blade.

He rolled up his sleeve

And pressed the cold metal against his scarred wrist...

(Meanwhile)

You had somehow not been seen by the security cameras, and was still in the facility. You had just finished some more paperwork and we're going to go report to your boss so you could go home, when you heard him making soft noises of discomfort, you peak in his window and he has his sleeves rolled up, exposing scars and fresh cuts dripping with ruby red blood...

You gasp a bit and watch for a couple seconds as Walt violently slits his wrists, and then you practically kick the door open

He flinched and dropped the blade immediately, quickly rolling up his long black sleeves, then his white ones

So that was how he hid it...

You slam your hand on the table and glare at him.

"Sleeves up. Right now" you demand, he's shocked, but then his expression shifts to upset and he tried to get up from his chair but you sat him right back down.

"Sleeves. Up." You say sternly,  you practically wrestle him for a while until you accidentally squeeze his wrist too hard and he cries out in pain.

You gasp and let go as he retracts his hand, holding it with his other one.

"...Wally...I'm sorry..." you say, you then sigh and take a different approach.
A gentle one
You walk over and gently hold both of his hands in front of him as you roll up his sleeves.

His sleeves are stained with blood already, and the wounds he inflicted on himself gladly weren't fatal. Though there were lots of them. You sigh and get a first aid kit off the wall, then you take out an alcohol wipe to gently wipe his arms down
He's silent during all of this, and you can't read his expression...
You sigh and continue to clean his arms, then you get some bandages and wrap it around his arms.

"Better?" You ask

He just nodded

You think of some way to try and comfort him, then you ultimately just decide to hug him.

He ends up crying and holding on to you for dear life, you gently rub his back to comfort him.

"...Wally. We're not going to talk about it until you're ready to talk about it...but we will talk about it eventually, and you will stop doing this okay?" You say, "I'm sorry I was harsh earlier, I just hated seeing you hurt yourself..."

He nodded, acknowledging your apology and he closed his eyes, melting into the warm embrace

"Let's go to my house for the night, I don't think you want to be alone do you?" You ask

He nods, then looks at you

"Promise you won't tell anyone...?" He asked nervously

"I promise" you responded with a small smile.