RF! Wally and Child! Reader "quite a fall!" (Angst)

(Requested by: @TheMadDog1173 )

You were wandering around your dad's work place, you were an adventurous child and loved to explore whenever you could. Today you managed to escape from your dad's watch and run off into the vents.

(Meanwhile)

"Child, where the fuck is my child?!" Wally shouted, running through hallways, he asked various workers and checked the security cameras, and he saw you crawl into the vents.

"Oh no they didn't..."

You ended up in the part of the factory where your dad never wanted you to go. The underground section where the grinder was. You ended up in a vent conveniently placed right above the grinder, it was supposed to be a trap for thieves so the metal there was thin.

Obviously, the metal started to break under you, and you looked down.

The metal fell and you screamed as you clung on to the vents

"DADDY!" You screamed in fear, looking down at the large grinder that would surely grind you up with no problem. If the fall didn't kill you, that would.

A worker saw you and scrambled to call Wally, "Sir! SIR, come to the grinder right now!" They shouted into their radio.

You were slipping, your tiny hands couldn't hold on much longer.

Wally rushed to the underground section and gasped when he saw you dangling from the vent

"Dada!" You cried out, "Y/N!" He called back, "Hold on, I'm coming!" And without a second thought, he ran as fast as he possibly while shouting into his radio for the employees to stop the grinder, but the two employees there reported that the controls were broken.

Above the grinder, there were two boardwalks, they were slim and used for dumping bodies in the grinder, it was like a bridge with a large gap in the middle.

You were going to fall right in between this gap, Wally had a chance to save you.

If he did something crazy...

Sure he killed people, he's burnt buildings down, hell he makes fucking rainbows from dead people, and never would he think that he'd jump over a grinder to save his precious child, you lost your grip as you screamed and fell down towards the spinning metal blades and he immediately ran across the boardwalk, he pushed himself off the platform with his foot, using all of his strength he had inside of him.

The moment seemed to slow down as your life flashed before you, your father reached out for you with both hands as tears ran down your eyes, he had a determined look on his face.

He would not let another child of his die...

He crashed into you and tightly held you in his arms, as you both tumbled on to the safety of the other platform, he landed on his side with his eyes closed holding you close to his chest, you were shaken up, but ultimately unharmed. He opened his eyes to see you safe, in his arms and tears began to stream down his face as he sat upright and hugged you.

You cried loudly and hugged him back, shaking and sobbing.

"My little bug...I almost lost you..." he mumbled, looking down at your trembling form.

"Im sorrie! I-I just wanted to explore!" You wail, wiping some of your tears away, your dad examines you making absolutely sure you aren't hurt anywhere, and he sighed wiping his tears as well. "Don't do that again..." he said sternly

"...am I in trouble?" You ask shyly

"We will discuss that later, you're safe and that's all that matters" he responded, hugging you close.

You close your eyes and accept your father's warm embrace...