THREE KNIGHTS

Summary: 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 . 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓷𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼.

Disclaimer - this is pure fan fiction it's not real. I mean no disrespect to any of the members. The story is fictional it's doesn't have anything to do with the real-life members of bts.

Warning - sexual Abuse, degradation of women, sexism, men doing awful things, assault/ rape. (Not by the boys)

The castle walls were silent as the man stand looking down at women with a malicious smile as she covers herself with her shredded clothes, rivers of silent tear roll down her rosy cheeks hair wild trying to shrink herself eyes shut hoping it woul...

The castle walls were silent as the man stand looking down at women with a malicious smile as she covers herself with her shredded clothes, rivers of silent tear roll down her rosy cheeks hair wild trying to shrink herself eyes shut hoping it would save her from the reality. The man let out a chuckle finding her attempt amusing as if its some twisted game, with a satisfied smile he walks out of the room two man greeted him outside with same sick smile as they chatter away from the room.

That's only when she truly felted at ease, her mind was filled with range a range that could destroy the world if she wanted to, hopelessness as if she drowning in sea full of monsters that's want to eat her alive, shame that she won't be able the same after what happened, resentment to the world, to fate that made her the prey, sympathy because she wasn't the first one and won't be the last one, baffled at behavior of the kings and queens who supposed to protect them.

Where were the when she filched at the unwelcomed touch? Were was them when she was petrified when member of royal family tore her clothes? When she was screaming her lungs out that she didn't want it, when she was begging not to hurt her? When she wailed in agony at the mans to stop? Where were they? Why didn't they hear her was it because she was a maid? Was is it because he was one of the royals? Was it because she woman? The queen is a woman but why was she and others was only feed to the monsters? Was she really naïve to belief that she would be saved?

She was present the day when king was crowned pledging that he would be their savior and provider a shield that would protect them when the people will be in danger, like loyal night as her father whispered the same with her in his arms her mother was caressing her back as they watched the ceremony. She remembers the day when her mother become a maid at castile just like she was, her father was happy about its years was filled with happiness and laughter but soon she stumbled upon her mother weeping at one night as her father tried to comfort her.

Soon after her father was accused of trying to haram one of the royal, when ultimately ended in death making her mother hysterical and out her mind as the administer of the royal court claimed she was casted out. The other maids took her in offering a place, she couldn't understand what was happening but she was too afraid to ask questions, grief stricken too the core she was numb